Browning 425 grade 5 with teague chokes

johnnythefox70

If it's as you describe then go for it.Had a grade 3 325 many moons ago;but was forced to sell it at the time,which was necessary,but a shame.Have a look on gunstar/guntrader to compare prices.Sounds like a bargain to me.But if you consider it too good to be true,then it probably is.Take someone with experience with you.

Yes it fits and is in really good nick and with the extra bonus of the teague chokes think ill bang a deposit cos it is in a trader selling from a shop. One last thing is im a bit new to the teague chokes, I know there meant to be really good but i took one out and looked really flimsy could this have been because it was a fixed choke gun? dont know i probably stand to be corrected but i think ill have it anyway just looked on guntrader and the same gun is £1750 and there was only three on it.Any further info or advice on this welcomed.

Yep! Just make sure it fits I would have thought in good nick that's at least £2k! A GD1 525 is £1300! One of the nicest guns I have seen was a GD6 425 (diffent engraving to a 5 but similar wood)

I looked at a new 525 gd1(£1350)and dont know why it just didnt seem right, cant explain why but didnt feel like a patch on my old 425 which i sold today.But i think for the extra £150 i should go the grade 5.

If you had a 425 then the GD5 is the way to go! At that price I can't see you ever loosing money on it unless you trash it!

Re the chokes Teague aftermarket fit chokes are very slim to fit in the FC barrel and all have a unique number so if you need more just phone up and order some more quoting the number!

Edited by HDAV

Yes!Bought it today and after a bit of cheeky bargaining ended getting it for £1350, Came with a hard case 6 teague chokes and key,as well as a gun slip, Lovely gun cant wait to try it out tommorow. Only thing i could find wrong was the botton firing pin was a bit pitted but at the price dont think i should grumble!

Yes!Bought it today and after a bit of cheeky bargaining ended getting it for £1350, Came with a hard case 6 teague chokes and key,as well as a gun slip, Lovely gun cant wait to try it out tommorow. Only thing i could find wrong was the botton firing pin was a bit pitted but at the price dont think i should grumble!

ive got an Ultra xs, pin has been pitted for ages and no misfires (ive said it now)

:shaun: