Junior .410 O/U Webley & Scott or Yildiz

Space_Man

Hi all

Does anyone have and want to sell (or know anyone who wants to sell) a Junior stocked .410 Webley & Scott or Yildiz (or similar, but still junior stocked and single trigger) O/U or S/S?

Christmas is coming and my 9 year old (who has patiently trudged behind me on most Sundays for the last 3 years, come rain or shine) is now ready for his own gun. However, as he is growing pretty quick, I don't want to splash out for a brand new gun when he will in all likelihood move on to a 20 in a couple of years.

Happy to travel 75 miles (Home town is Fleet, Hampshire), or will pay reasonable RFD costs (Can RFD to Bisley).

Available secondhand examples of these Junior sized guns seem to rarer than hens teeth! I have called around every gun shop in Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire without any luck :-(

If you are considering trading in your own kids gun, to upgrade him/her to a 20 or 12, then please let me know as I will probably give you a better price than a dealer.

The Oxford Gun company has 1 not a million miles from you under 2 hours.

I have seen that one. They want pretty much brand new money for it (£499).

I can get a brand spanker Yildiz, which has multi-choke rather than the Webley's fixed choke, for £529 for just down the road at Maskells in Aldershot, however I really only want to spend about £350 as he probably won't have it for that long.

Cheers for the pointer though.

Hi I have a practically new 20 gauge semi auto that i am just about to advertise that i bought for my slightly built 10 yr old grandaughter she had no trouble shooting clays with it just didnt take to the sport in general it is a junior stocked hatsan 20g semi auto youth gun could save you the touble of going down the 410 route PM me if interested i am in Southampton.

Regards Gary