Goose and Duck shooting £50 a flight

Hi all,

I have some fantastic flight lines & Ponds in Wales only selling small number of flights due to other hunting commitments and dont like to over shoot the ponds. Very good numbers on Ducks and Geese around as always!! these are wild birds.

We have 9 miles of the river 7 to shoot along with ponds and splashes.

£50 a flight geese in the AM and £50 duck and goose In the PM over ponds.

Max of 4 guns and a Min of 2.

Please PM me for details.

Just some of the bags taken!! we already have some PW members going nice for some more small teams.

post-10973-0-99705400-1318232662.jpg

post-10973-0-79198400-1318232877.jpg

You take what you shoot guys no waste!!

Bag numbers are controlled by the guide. Local Guest house £14 a night

Edited by Shotgunspud

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents thanks to you all for your PM's

I will be replying to you all that have PM me with the dates for the flights!

I have 10 guns now wanting for places they will be placed first then if i run any more flights i will let you all know!

All game shot must be taken home no waste.

Again thanks lads for all your interest.

dolphin

Sorry mate i have tried to PM you but not working??? I will be running 2 more dates later in the year 1 is a team that have already booked and one will be a mixed team of 4 guns which you can join if you wish?

I have a very busy stalking book filled but may get time to add one more day in later if that will help you out.

Thank you to all of you that have sent PM'S i will try and make sure you all get a go!

Thanks again

SGS

dolphin

Sorry mate i have tried to PM you but not working??? I will be running 2 more dates later in the year 1 is a team that have already booked and one will be a mixed team of 4 guns which you can join if you wish?

I have a very busy stalking book filled but may get time to add one more day in later if that will help you out.

Thank you to all of you that have sent PM'S i will try and make sure you all get a go!

Thanks again

SGS

pm sent

dolphin

I went up there a few weeks ago and couldn't believe how well run, professional and productive it was.

We were put right under the flight-lines on every shoot! Four guns bagged 48 geese (which has made for a very well stocked freezer). Accommodation was excellent too. I'd have happily paid four times as much for it.

Many thanks SGS. Highly recommended!

Thanks lads for them kind words!

They are wild birds and they dont always play ball but glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Gents all dates are taken with those that have PM me, I will be giving dates for Dec-Jan and those of you after some in November i will be replying with dates soonest.

Those that have already PM me will get dates and they will be first to be placed placed.

I am sorry if you miss out this year! but please keep your eyes open for next years dates which 2 have already gone.

Thanks again

SGS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...