Goose and Duck shooting £50 a flight

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all thank you so much for all the requests for the Goose and Duck hunting the number of both at this time are not and there strongest!! We need a big colder weather before the numbers start hitting my ponds and sections of the river.

Also i dont decoy the stubbles this time of year due to the geese giving themselves up! You end up getting your bag in 2 skins Flight lines and my ponds offer the best sport.

I will only be taking a set number of days this season and I already have 2 groups booked that didn't manage to get a go last season due to snow.

As soon as i take more days i will offer you that have PM me the days.

Thanks once again

SGS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have just seen a number of your PM's about the goose and duck flights and well be getting back in contact with some of you for dates very soon! we now have some good numbers of geese showing on the flight lines and ponds and ducks.

We have taken our first group of the season today as the numbers are getting there now. I am waiting for a call from my father say how they got on but by the sounds of the shots in the background they where getting stuck in.

Thank you to all of you that have PM me and I will do my very best to make sure you all get a flight.

Regards

Alex

If you're interested two days have become available, this Thursday and next (6th and 13th Dec) for three to five guns. Still £50 per flight with am and pm flights available. If you'd like further info, please pm me as Alex is away stalking at the moment.

Hi guys sorry i have been away hunting and thank you Mark for the help!

Like said I have have a fights open am and pm, 3- 4 guns needed on geese and ducks at £50 a flight keep what you shoot for the freezer Monday to Thursday .

Please PM me for more details.

regards

Alex

Edited by Shotgunspud