Hello All

codit75

:yahoo::welcomeani::yahoo:

Try lots before you settle on your final choice.

Thanks for the advice, do you mean shoulder as many as i ca. Ive just been down my local RFD and they have a nice Lamber sporter, up for sale, it felt right.

Ive not parted with the cash yet.

Cheers Codit

Try as many as you can at your local clay ground, most of us are nice people and will let you have a go or two.

Do not buy because they look nice, it is how they fit and feel, and always take someone who knows what they are talking about with you, maybe even your coach.

The Lamber does feel right, im going back on Saturday with an experienced friend to have another look at it, and also try some others out before i part with the cash.

Ive only ever been to Broomhils, do you know of any other good grounds in Hertfordshire.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone

Well ive spoken to one of my neighbours tonight, and he is a dedicated pigeon shooter, he is going to come to the shop with me, to check that it fits me, if it does im going to buy it, and he is going to take me to one of his farm permisisons for a shoot. Cant do better than that.

Cant wait.

Ill let you know how i get on.

Cheers Codit