fiocchie .22lr rounds

£56 for 500

colin

That's expensive - are you restricted for choice where you live or could you 'shop around' - it was only a month or so ago that I paid £37.20 for a brick of 500. To be fair I did ask for a better price that what they were marked up for in the shop (about £50 if I recall correctly) as I thought they were trying it on a bit at that price.

I guess they may have gone up in the relatively short space of time though with the price of metal and the exchange rates, wouldn't be surprised.

I tries a few Lapua subs a friend had recently, they're cheaper and supposed to be good but they were covered in such a thick layer of wax that I felt I couldn't possibly use them. Problem is, the old Winchester Subs are so good as an all rounder it's likely they know this and keep the price high knowing people will pay it.

That's expensive - are you restricted for choice where you live or could you 'shop around' - it was only a month or so ago that I paid £37.20 for a brick of 500. To be fair I did ask for a better price that what they were marked up for in the shop (about £50 if I recall correctly) as I thought they were trying it on a bit at that price.

I guess they may have gone up in the relatively short space of time though with the price of metal and the exchange rates, wouldn't be surprised.

I tries a few Lapua subs a friend had recently, they're cheaper and supposed to be good but they were covered in such a thick layer of wax that I felt I couldn't possibly use them. Problem is, the old Winchester Subs are so good as an all rounder it's likely they know this and keep the price high knowing people will pay it.

i do have a few shops that are within 20 or so miles but were i can i do like to support my local rfd,

not that i can all the time as he is only a small business and dont all ways have what i want

colin