Aye up all

Caisterboy

Aye up all

just a quick note to do the decent thing and introduce myself to the great and the good of the PW Forums.

I've lived up in Aberdeenshire for the best part of 20 years but am still a Norfolk Boy at heart and consider myself extremely lucky to have lived in two such "bootiful" parts of the country and sorry to the other Norfolk boys for knocking us back 20years with the use of he word "bootiful"! :oops:

I'm primarily a Clay Shooter with a penchant for Browning's and i shoot a GP and an XTR. I mostly shoot sporting hay balers, but I do have the odd trundle down to Auchterhouse for ABT & DTL - (that will incense the hedge hopping fraternity :-) )and up to Glenlivet when i think i'm shooting well enough to take it on. But unfortunately i normally come home feeling completely inadequate and outfoxed by Gerald :hmm: Other loves are the mighty Canaries and watching Rugby Union of any standard.

Just as a gentle warning to all concerned my hero on the site is Chard as i am very familiar with the slight smell of wee and werthers given my 50+ years and odour :blush:

Anyway enough babbble, hello to all and thanks to all of you who have kept me entertained and educated for the last couple of years with their posts on various subject matters. Hopefully i'll be able to contribute and help a little in repayment for all the help i've gleaned from this site :good::good:

Caisterbor

• 2 weeks later...