bouncer

Not the big type found outside night clubs, but the decoy one's! I bought 3 of these but cant help think im missing something? i got the extendable type from shoot warehouse, i have the frame which is screwed on the end, but theres nothing to actually attach the birds with. help!

paul.

Edited by chapperz1991

As already said, the extendable part should be pointed and you insert into the pigeons bum, through the body and into the head. You should then have two wing spreaders which you attach the wings to, to hold them apart as though the pigeon is in flight.

If none of this makes sense with what you have take a picture and post it on here so we can help. Otherwise feel free to pm your number and I'll give you a shout and see if it's easier to explain over the phone.

Cos

put the spike up pigeons backside into head, the cradle you got slips over same spike to right length then the 2 blunt spikes on the cradle go through the white wing bars (meaty bit) once through pop some silicone tubing or similar on end of spike so cant come out of wings again hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

ive been thinking about getting some of these,is there a way to make them always face the wind like the others they make?would it be just a case of putting a tube into the ground first?its just that they are only £16 and the others with the foam bird are £25.