Shot to the Death

pigeon controller

Went out with DB Friday morning intending to shoot but after forty miles we had not seen a bird so we decided to cut our losses and go pike fishing on a new water. I've fished it four times this year and landed Pike, zander and eels. Driving out to go fishing we saw one pigeon this was crossing the motorway on a shoot we have to leave during the game season. We ended the day three pikelets, two for DB and one for me.

Saturday and we started out looking for a seeded field we had forgoten about, no birds. We had covered ten miles when we saw about fifty on the clover so we set up and they ******** off, so DB decided for me to drive him down the road about a mile and drop him off and he would walk through the woods and keep them on the move. He did this and then stayed in the wood to shoot the roost. We shot it to the death and ended up with 99. I had fifty one and DB the rest. It was well worth it as DB had some cracking high shots.

November2011.jpg

• 1 month later...