Space in a Jimny boot?

sandspider

I`ve removed the rear seats In my jimny to accomodate all my shooting gear.

Last week I had to empty It so I could do a house clearance, and yes It did fit a fridge/washing machine/small chest freezer and a chest of drawers :good: only one at a time mind ;)

With the seats in, I doubt It :hmm: but they only take a few minutes to remove and re fit.

I have a soft top version and with the top dow I got a 3 seater sofa in lol. Good job I was only going a mile down the road lol. I can get in the back of mine with the roof up. 50 siloet goose decoys 2 guns, hide, dog and a dozen geese in the back with the seat down. Hope this helps. Also get a family of four and a weeks shopping (£110) in.

Yes, my mates may refer to it as a 'First Choice rep F&%k Bucket', but My 2000 reg soft top, or 'shed' as my wife calls it, is brilliant.

Excellent around the farm/shoot and does on average 60 - 70 miles a day on the M3 at 75 mph. Granted, it's no Range Rover but what do you expect from £1500?

As mentioned, remove the rear seats and you get a lot more space.

I took ours, equipped with roof box, and 3 adults and one child over to Northern Ireland for a holiday during the summer. Performed very well over the 400 or so miles. I usually stick to 60mph, but had it up to 70 along motorways... They sit at around 4,000 rpm at that speed, so pretty thirsty :blink:

Looking forward to some bad weather this winter :yes:

I have a soft top version and with the top dow I got a 3 seater sofa in lol. Good job I was only going a mile down the road lol. I can get in the back of mine with the roof up. 50 siloet goose decoys 2 guns, hide, dog and a dozen geese in the back with the seat down. Hope this helps. Also get a family of four and a weeks shopping (£110) in.

That made me chuckle....would it fit a weeks shopping in at £210? :lol:

It depends what you want to put in there.

Normally they have ample space for some hairdressing scissors, electric clippers and that gown that stops the hair going down your neck. At a push you might get a mobile nail bar in there too. :good: