ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL BASE LAYERS

M.A.Gnun

You got any bigger sizes m8

hi buddy - i do get large and xl but they are all sold out ! i will be getting another order on friday so if you still want them let me know what you want (allowing for the snug fit ,so go bigger !) and il put them aside for you

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOUR SIZE ISNT HERE P.M ME AND IL PUT YOU A SET ASIDE BUT DONT PAY TILL I GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP :good:

I'll take a medium set. PM, payment and address details on it's way. :good:

IF YOUR SIZE ISNT HERE P.M ME AND IL PUT YOU A SET ASIDE BUT DONT PAY TILL I GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP

HI ALL -STILL PLENTY LEFT GUYS !!!!

THESE ARE FANTASTIC !! BRITISH ARMY ARTIC ISSUE THERMAL LONGJOHNS AND LONG SLEEVED TOPS , THEY ARE SNUG FITTING SO ALLOW FOR THAT WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SIZES , THEY ARE THE LASTEST IN SMARTWEAVE TECHNOLOGY AND ARE THE BEST YOU CAN GET - THEY ARE RETURNED TO M.O.D STORES AFTER BEING ISSUED BUT NOT WORN , THUS SOME MAY HAVE THE SOLDIERS NAME WRITTEN ON THE LABEL OR HAVE SLIGHT PULLS BUT ABSOLUTY NO DAMAGE- I WONT GO HUNTING WITHOUT MINE ON AND BOY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN ITS SNOWING OR BELOW FREEZING, THEY ARE A SECRET POLY MIX WITH ELASTICATED CUFFS AND ROUND NECK ON THE TOP, AND ELASTICATED WAISTBAND AND ANKLES AND A Y FRONT OPENING ON THE LONGJOHNS :blush: BUT HAVE A BRUSHED INNER LINING FOR COMFORT THAT FEELS LIKE COTTON - THEY WONT ABSORB SWEAT AND ARE 100% BREATHABLE - OLIVE ARMY GREEN IN COLOUR - PICS ATTACHED -MIX N MATCH YOUR SET - FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY AT £12 A SET POSTED (1 TOP 1 BOTTOM) or £22 for 2 sets posted

PAY PAL PLEASE TO decoreighter@aol.co.uk cheers guys marc ......................................PLEASE DONT FORGET TO STATE SIZE NAME AND ADRESS ON THE PAY PAL TRANSACTION ! :look: :good:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_124.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_123.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/hmr-savage/KGrHqNikE1NjksNPGBNZj09Up1g_122.jpg

IF YOUR SIZE ISNT HERE P.M ME AND IL PUT YOU A SET ASIDE BUT DONT PAY TILL I GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP

LARGE TOP = 108CM

LARGE BOTTOMS =85-96CM

MED TOP = 100 CM

MED BOTTOM =74-84CM

I will take medium top and medium bottoms please.

funds sent.

Cheers

Craig

You got any bigger sizes m8

hi buddy - iv just looked and found 2 pairs of xl longjohns !and 2 large-xl are rare as hens teeth mate -if you want them they are yours and il get you a couple of xl tops sorted hopefully by friday £12 posted and these sell for much more but you can have them both for that ok- marc

decoreighter@aol.co.uk

Me too, and we were some of the first to pay!

Has anybody got there's? How do they shape up?

wow ! has everyone forgot what time of year it is ! they were ALL sent either last saturday or monday ! dozens of sets - they are fantastic quality and the best thermals you can get ANYWHERE

you should receive by today me thinks or at the lastest friday -please be honest of your opininons and by all means leave a review , not on the speed of royal mails delivery but the item itself CALM DOWN DEERS :unsure:

Thermals arrived in the post today, they're exactly as described. Mine had been issued to someone called "Reilly" with his name written on the lable but they look like they've never been worn. They're a much better quality than my other set of army surplus thermals, more like the thin Helly Hanson type thermals rather than thick fleecy ones like my other set.

Top work mate, cheers.

Ashley

Thermals arrived in the post today, they're exactly as described. Mine had been issued to someone called "Reilly" with his name written on the lable but they look like they've never been worn. They're a much better quality than my other set of army surplus thermals, more like the thin Helly Hanson type thermals rather than thick fleecy ones like my other set.

Top work mate, cheers.

Ashley

thanks ash ! i told you guys :rolleyes::D:D:D:P

Mine do have a feint wiff of baby sick though! :lol: :look:

some of them do smell a bit warehousy if there is such a word , when they get returned to the quartermaster store they then go to a huge warehouse (thats normally cold and damp) and stored in a cage , i used to launder them before sending them out but then folk think your trying to hide something so i just leaves em be - better for stalking though as it a natural scent !! :hmm:

some of them do smell a bit warehousy if there is such a word , when they get returned to the quartermaster store they then go to a huge warehouse (thats normally cold and damp) and stored in a cage , i used to launder them before sending them out but then folk think your trying to hide something so i just leaves em be - better for stalking though as it a natural scent !! :hmm:

guys just got this meassage from rayhallam regarding my army artic thermals

rayhallam, on 15 December 2011 - 05:02 PM, said:

hi mark, yes just been and picked them up from the post office. glad i had the large, at first i thought they would be too big on putting them on i thought these are tight but i'm sitting in them now and after they been on a while they are really comfy. have you got any left, if so i'll have another pair. let me know and i'll send the payment. don't matter if they don't arrive till after xmas

regards ray

ps how do i leave a review

minea rrived today too,pukka to,look the dogs danglies,cant wait to go somewhere fresh now to try them out ,cheers fella :good:

thanks guys :good: oh ye of little faith :D

Mine arrived today, thanks. Good quality kit!

:thanks:

thanks guys :good: oh ye of little faith :D

Another happy customer ..... goods just arrived. Great stuff.

Thanks Alan

pleasure sir - i got another batch coming saturday morning -could have more sizes but i never know untill it arrives - if you want a set just p.m me what you require and il get you sorted :good: