flatbed trailer

ferguson_tom

Hope this trailer will be of interest to someone, a lot cheaper than an IFOR or Brian James but just as effective. Easily carry quads possibly a jimny size 4x4, the wheel arches could be modified to get an extra 200mm ish of loading width.

will take £200 for the trailer then the winch be extra £30, pm me if interested.

Hope this trailer will be of interest to someone, a lot cheaper than an IFOR or Brian James but just as effective. Easily carry quads possibly a jimny size 4x4, the wheel arches could be modified to get an extra 200mm ish of loading width.

will take £200 for the trailer then the winch be extra £30, pm me if interested.

you cant post links to ebay im afraid

:shaun:

No problems sorry about that did not realise.

details as follows:

This trailer started off life as a caravan, chassis is by b and b trailers and rated to 1100kg, It has strong timbers running front to back for extra strength and then marine ply bed put on top. Although homemade the previous owner made a good job of it and looks tidy and strong. I originally bought it for moving my kit car about which it did with ease (a lot cheaper than a proper car transporter.) I have since sold the kit car and started to do more with my vintage tractors and this trailer is just underated for the job so I have bought a car transporter. I have moved the tractor a couple of times on it and that goes 1250kg so it is strong.

Anyway important bits:

Overal length- 5160mm

Overal width- 1980mm

Load bed has 4" wide beams running around three sides as shown in pictures so following is for load bed inside them:

Length- 3520mm

Width- 1780mm

Width in between wheel arches- 1520mm

Tyres are good and there is a spare, the trailer tows well and it has never snaked on me.So if you want a cheap way of moving your kit/track car or a decent flatbed for general use then look no further. You can tow this trailer with something like a ford focus with no worries and legally.

THE ELECTRIC WINCH BOLTED TO THE FRONT IS NOT INCLUDED BUT WILL SELL FOR EXTRA £30.00. ALSO JOCKEY WHEEL SHOWN IS SEIZED BUT I AM PUTTING A NEW ONE ON.

£200.00

post-45021-0-01883400-1323610724.jpg

post-45021-0-94847500-1323610783.jpg

Hi

I enjoy this forum. I don't often write, But to Mr. jntree, give the guy a break. He realised his error and came back with pictures and a very good write up. You acting like a school child in the schoolyard does no one any favours, least not this forum.

Brdgs,

Rowdy

mr rowdy,

please in any way do not think that any comment i have said is directly aimed at the seller i respect that he came back and rectified his post and i do agree that he gave a darn good write up on the item, my comments threw this post have mearly been in followment from decoy1979 as you can see im not the only one on hear that has commented! are comments are aimed at the fact that we have good mods on this site who soon pounce on any mistake or fault on the forum,

so prehaps you would like to menthion all the others that commented on this thread or is it just me you wish to point out??

atb jntree,