huh !! never hopefully

trakker01

Just remember we thought down here that it couldn’t happen to us, right up until they started taking our guns from us. Every time things like this happen it stirs up the antis so it’s up to all sporting shooters to get stirred up themselves.

When the anti gun wagon comes trundling down your way 9and it will) start writing to your local and federal members and show your support to our sport or your going to wake up one morning with nothing but photos and memories of what was to hunt.

Like most news items, it seems that this is partly true, but partly untrue, depends on what you read.

The UN is trying to ban the personal ownership of assault weapons Worldwide.

The also would like the US to come into line with countries like the UK, Canada, Australia, etc., where handgun ownership is also banned.

On handguns they have a fall back situation, where they want them much tighter controlled by licensing and limited to one gun per person, if not completely banned.

We have to remember there are a lot of civilians still wandering round the Balkans, the Middle East, Africa and quite a few other places, clutching their Kalashnikovs, I think these are the people they are trying to control.

The NRA (great organisation) in the US exists by being vigilant and whipping up public frenzy every now and then.

Never gonna get guns off the Yanks. Right to bear arms in the constitution and all that.

I agree that its almost impossible to imagine any Americans giving up their rights to own guns.

Incidentally, there is a lot of debate about the true interpretation of, "the right to bear arms", as stated in the Constitution.

The full phrase is "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".

Many Constitutional experts believe this refers to a, "well regulated militia" having the right to keep and bear arms, not individual civilians.

I suspect its one of those debates that will last for ever.

Never gonna get guns off the Yanks. Right to bear arms in the constitution and all that.

I agree that its almost impossible to imagine any Americans giving up their rights to own guns.

Incidentally, there is a lot of debate about the true interpretation of, "the right to bear arms", as stated in the Constitution.

The full phrase is "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".

Many Constitutional experts believe this refers to a, "well regulated militia" having the right to keep and bear arms, not individual civilians.

It's a tree huggers dream, but I doubt it will have any impact, after all guns make people a lot of money, especially the USA. Mind you I could see Tony and his lot trying to get an outright ban if he thought it would win him a few votes :D

It's a tree huggers dream, but I doubt it will have any impact, after all guns make people a lot of money, especially the USA. Mind you I could see Tony and his lot trying to get an outright ban if he thought it would win him a few votes :D

Why is Oxfam involved in this. I thought they were do-gooders I only ever see them when they,re shaking a tin under my beak to rebuild a mud hut in Swaziland or something like that.

all these charity's are ripping ya,give em nowt!! if you could see their audits for the tax year ya'd think again..

i know a "help aged" guy ,who drives a sl55amg benz on company expencies, *******!

do as they do in france, stand up for ya rights & have what your entitled to...

im no,skivvy are you!! :lol: