Pigeon Shooting

Hi,

Now that the Wildfowling and pheasant season is coming to a close I'm in a position to provide guided pigeon shooting days in the South Derbshire area. Don't worry if you have no experience in pigeon shooting I will provide the necessary gear,the hide and decoys can be set up before you arrive or if you would like to see how to set up we can include that in the day.

If you want to bring your own gear your welcome. However I will be with you to provide support all day. We can start as early as you like and we will stay out as long as you like, all shotgun holders must have a valid certificate.

The cost for the day is £40

If you haven't yet got your certificate but would like to get experience shooting woodpigeons with a shotgun in anticipation of applying for your certificate then I can provide a gun and I will give you the correct 1:1 tuition in safe shotgun handling. Before accepting your booking we will have a good telephone conversation before you arrive to establish a good understanding of each other. Shooting from a hide is a safe way to begin with a shotgun.

The cost for this day is £60 plus £7 per 25 box of cartridges.

PM me with your contact number and we can arrange a date.

Thank you,

Lee

Hi lee

I am still trying to contact you to arrange a day/s out with you. Would you email me or phone me please?

Cheers

jim

Now that the Wildfowling and pheasant season is coming to a close I'm in a position to provide guided pigeon shooting days in the South Derbshire area. Don't worry if you have no experience in pigeon shooting I will provide the necessary gear,the hide and decoys can be set up before you arrive or if you would like to see how to set up we can include that in the day.

If you want to bring your own gear your welcome. However I will be with you to provide support all day. We can start as early as you like and we will stay out as long as you like, all shotgun holders must have a valid certificate.

If you haven't yet got your certificate but would like to get experience shooting woodpigeons with a shotgun in anticipation of applying for your certificate then I can provide a gun and I will give you the correct 1:1 tuition in safe shotgun handling. Before accepting your booking we will have a good telephone conversation before you arrive to establish a good understanding of each other. Shooting from a hide is a safe way to begin with a shotgun.

Thank you,

Lee

Edited by cortland

Hi,

Thank you,

Lee

pm sent

Hi ice

Just noticed your offer. Please be careful

Wildfowlers are not deemed to be occupiers of a shotgun if handled by any person who does not hold a certificate

As such you could be both commiting an offence under the firearems act.

This is especially true if it is on a permission. Then no person is allowed to be in possesion of a firrearm or shotgun unless he/she hold a certificate.

Check this out and if I'm worng I apologise. But I am fairly certain that this is the case unless on a supervised shooting clay ground.

It can even be deemed an offence on private property, and also remember, they would not be insured.

Hi ice

Just noticed your offer. Please be careful

Wildfowlers are not deemed to be occupiers of a shotgun if handled by any person who does not hold a certificate

As such you could be both commiting an offence under the firearems act.

This is especially true if it is on a permission. Then no person is allowed to be in possesion of a firrearm or shotgun unless he/she hold a certificate.

Check this out and if I'm worng I apologise. But I am fairly certain that this is the case unless on a supervised shooting clay ground.

It can even be deemed an offence on private property, and also remember, they would not be insured.

well said i have just left the pub and that nearly makes sense to me :lol: :lol: and when i sober up if im wrong i will apoligise twice

atb dolphin

Hey Chef,

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it.

All the best,

Lee

No Problems mate

Just wojuld not want a fellow sportsman having problems with the locals.

As far as the offer goes, I would be interested myself as I could do with a bit of sport

Have not got hide etc anymore but do have 12g, carts, insurance, and some experience

If its of interest, no probs about your fee or travel from Manchester. I used to travel to Stafford

Don

• 2 weeks later...