Results

tosspot

noticed that there are getting to be a few scores posted on the "pot hunter" post

so heres a fresh one

shot at Bisley today 100 birder Surrey police charity event

finished 84 ex 100

considering i dropped 8 birds on the first three stands i am relatively pleased

hopefully hitting a bit of form ready for the Braintree champion hurdle :good::good:

hopefully hitting a bit of form ready for the Braintree champion hurdle :good: :yp:

Whoah that's fighting talk.

Have no fear, before next Saturday I will be posting news of hurting my trigger finger / having my guns stolen / suffering from amnesia and not being able to remember where Braintree is.

Don't forget us Essex boys will be playing the home advantage, which means my mate Dave will be busily stealing your car while you are off for a few hours shooting.

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

Well done both you boys.

Whilst not in the same league as either of those, I was pleased to get 45/50 on Saturday at the beaters summer bar-b-q.

I don't do much beating, as it mainly weekdays, but mrs stuartp does a fair bit so I shot on her behalf :blink:

I though the layout was very staright forward, apart from on nasty dropping/quartering edge on jobby from a tower. It was very informal, just go round and shoot a few while you wait for your burger to get cooked sort of thing - but I was surprised to see the keeper and his mates (one on them using full use of a 3 shot semi) all get 0 on the high driven stand that I had just straighted - 'which was nice' :yes: