hemp or nylon

8gun

i was just thinking with hemp would they be less likeley to tangle round the rabbit as the nylon ones im using tend to cut into the rabbit and can be a right pain to get out of the net but ill look into the spun poly

cheers cameron :good:

if they dont tangle,they dont hold the rabbit,thats the point,but i see what you mean mate,i find spun poly better for knitting my nets,as it knots better,and doesnt slip,plus you can get some pretty colours :lol: ,most of mine are yellow or bright red...

DAZ

Edited by rabbiter

i have got nylon purse nets and i was just wondering what everybodys views were? as i am thinking of getting some hemp nets just to give them a try

I would buy a good quality heavy weight purse net if I was you, All my long nets are 6oz and very strong.

I have a mix of purse nets, however I tend to use the same ones from the top of the bag….and they are all heavy weight nets.

Hemp will rot if you don’t dry them out!

Just out of interest how many to you intend to buy?

TEH

im not really sure maybe just 5 hemp and 5 spun poly just to give em a go

cameron

i was just thinking like 5 of each just to give em a go before i commit to one type i have got plenty nilon ones but i want to descide which is best for me

cameron