Bird tables

the hitman

I have had a bird table in place for about 4 months,and already it is drawing all types.

I have a couple of woodpigeons which love loose peanuts,all the regulars(sparrows etc ).

My old man who lives in the sticks has lesser spotted woodpeckers, and an assortment of finches

at his table.

My bird box was attracting a pair of blue tits until the wasps moved in, which i took pleasure in removing

before they had a chance to get a big nest built.

What does your bird table attract ?.

I have had a bird table in place for about 4 months,and already it is drawing all types.

I have a couple of woodpigeons which love loose peanuts,all the regulars(sparrows etc ).

My old man who lives in the sticks has lesser spotted woodpeckers, and an assortment of finches

at his table.

My bird box was attracting a pair of blue tits until the wasps moved in, which i took pleasure in removing

before they had a chance to get a big nest built.

What does your bird table attract ?.

I get a veriety of creatures coming on mine, from bull finches to Pine martens. :good:

Frank.

Hi,

We just have bird feeders and loose feed on the floor and get the usual starlings, house sparrows, greenfinches, chaffinches, goldfinches, coal tits, great tits, blue tits, pigeons, blackbirds, crows :good: the occasional song thrush and I saw a male blackcap in it a little while ago. :/

As for my Gran's feeders... starlings, house sparrows, greenfinches, chaffinches, goldfinches, coal tits, great tits, blue tits, blackbirds, crows, jackdaws, magpies, jays, pheasants, pigeons, long tailed tits, willow tits, greater spoted woodpecker, nuthatch and other winter birds. :yes: THEY EAT A LOT OF SEED oh and a squirrel until they get shot. :no:

FM :P