littlle fella

the last engineer

http://www.abhunting.com/wolf-coyote-hunting.asp

the guy that put this up is me, i go by the name of Martin.

the guy who put the Wolf down lives approx 7 mile south of me, goes by the name of Arseni, he is a seasoned Hunter with no reason to hype up a picture to impress me or others.

the link above shows the extent of hunting that goes on here in Alberta, any of you guys are able to come over and join, you will note that a lot off predators are shown.

i am not a fan of it as i have stated, hunting hunters is not my thing, i do however understand control.

you will see a number of "similar pictures" take it as you will

Martin.

p.s. sorry if i sound a little miffed......

http://www.abhunting.com/wolf-coyote-hunting.asp

the guy that put this up is me, i go by the name of Martin.

the guy who put the Wolf down lives approx 7 mile south of me, goes by the name of Arseni, he is a seasoned Hunter with no reason to hype up a picture to impress me or others.

the link above shows the extent of hunting that goes on here in Alberta, any of you guys are able to come over and join, you will note that a lot off predators are shown.

i am not a fan of it as i have stated, hunting hunters is not my thing, i do however understand control.

you will see a number of "similar pictures" take it as you will

Martin.

p.s. sorry if i sound a little miffed......

Thanks bud :good: I think it might have been a different picture then because the website 'rimfirecentral' sticks to mind.

Anyway thanks for posting! It's an impressive animal he got :good:

Although not a big fan of predator hunting for trophies, I have been involved in alot of control work for live stock and crops. I have to agree with Matin that hunting the hunters does not always pan out as you want.

One time calling in a rather large cougar, while I was facing to the west it decided to come in from the east. My partner shot it 4 feet behind me while it was crouching to jump.

Another time bear hunting I had a 350 to 400 pound sow come up the tree my stand was in as her rotton cub decided to climb up beside me in a tree 2 feet away from me. Needless to say when he started to ball at the sight of me, momma came charging up the trunk. You have got to love a ****** off momma with teeth and claws trying to eat you through some very thin steel mesh and tube :lol: This lasted about 5 minutes until she finally climber back down. Have to say I almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on that one :blush:

Bears and cats are the worst as they have a tendancy to circle back behind you and you find yourself being stalked.

NTTF