hi all

les gedge

just like to apologise to all the lads i let down.by getting myself barred for 6 mouths.wont let poeple get my back up again to all the lads that want to come goose shooting.maybe this season.will put some pics up of the lads that had my number from PW and T.H.l.most of them got geese.i got 5 of these.les

post-21367-0-40848900-1326408182.jpg

Hi mate.

I am interested in trying Wildfowling.

Have you got any trips planned any time soon?

I live in East Ardsley so not too far.

Cheers

Craig hi craig have a hour this coming week.finished for 9.o clock.P>M me your number bud will ring you back tomoro dinner les.

just like to apologise to all the lads i let down.by getting myself barred for 6 mouths.wont let poeple get my back up again to all the lads that want to come goose shooting.maybe this season.will put some pics up of the lads that had my number from PW and T.H.l.most of them got geese.i got 5 of these.les

hi les

good to see your back hope you have a good end to the season mate and if the offers are still open

will take you up on one next season

atb dolphin

hi les

good to see your back hope you have a good end to the season mate and if the offers are still open

will take you up on one next season

atb dolphin

hello dolphin pal your top of list for this coming season.will keep in touch with you and let you know whats going .you can come decoying with me and trentotter.igot 16 geese with 25 carts.had to phone luludean to bring some more carts.i let him shoot 5 then i got 2 more 1 duck all the best. les.will try find picture.