The Gay Gene

unapalomablanca

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my belief and opinion thanks!

Having faith is one thing, truly believing that 6000 years ago a big bearded bloke mad a man from dirt, pulled rib from him and made a woman who then went on to take an evil apple from a talking snake is a whole new kind of crazy...

No issue with religion or religious people whatsoever, on the whole they are a very nice bunch. That said, bringing creationism into a rational somewhat scientific argument is just, silly.

:blink:

Having faith is one thing, truly believing that 6000 years ago a big bearded bloke mad a man from dirt, pulled rib from him and made a woman who then went on to take an evil apple from a talking snake is a whole new kind of crazy...

No issue with religion or religious people whatsoever, on the whole they are a very nice bunch. That said, bringing creationism into a rational somewhat scientific argument is just, silly.

:blink:

Think what you want mate.

We all have opinions on here as it is a forum.You've had your opinion and this is mine.It seems like your sticking up for gays though?

Think what you want mate.

We all have opinions on here as it is a forum.You've had your opinion and this is mine.It seems like your sticking up for gays though?

Firstly I'll think that carbon dating of 7 million year old fossilised hominid species found in Africa makes the early parts of the Bible look like the ramblings of a very ill mental patient.

And secondly I do in fact enjoy arguing the the pro-homo side because any gay bloke on this forum would now never come out and do it himself because of the ridiculously archaic attitudes held by many on this forum. I also have a few gay mates who are not morally corrupted paedophiles as so many think, and I feel its only fair their ilk are defended to a certain extent. If I can make one person re evaluate their views on the subject it will be worth the effort.

However that said this thread is not about the rights and wrongs of homosexuality, the OP posed a very reasonable question and many have replied with their opinions and thoughts. Rather that pulling ideas from the sky I used an on-line scientific journal and resource search engine I have access to(EBSCOhost) to find peer reviewed reliable work on the subject which I posted much earlier. I drew on my biological understanding to explain abstract concepts to people who are not well versed in the critical review of abstract scientific literature and some very good discussion ensued.

Once again I have no disdain of religion or religious people, but creationism is a joke. When trying to discuss a grown up topic with some degree of intelligence keep religion well away from it.

Firstly I'll think that carbon dating of 7 million year old fossilised hominid species found in Africa makes the early parts of the Bible look like the ramblings of a very ill mental patient.

And secondly I do in fact enjoy arguing the the pro-homo side because any gay bloke on this forum would now never come out and do it himself because of the ridiculously archaic attitudes held by many on this forum. I also have a few gay mates who are not morally corrupted paedophiles as so many think, and I feel its only fair their ilk are defended to a certain extent. If I can make one person re evaluate their views on the subject it will be worth the effort.

However that said this thread is not about the rights and wrongs of homosexuality, the OP posed a very reasonable question and many have replied with their opinions and thoughts. Rather that pulling ideas from the sky I used an on-line scientific journal and resource search engine I have access to(EBSCOhost) to find peer reviewed reliable work on the subject which I posted much earlier. I drew on my biological understanding to explain abstract concepts to people who are not well versed in the critical review of abstract scientific literature and some very good discussion ensued.

Once again I have no disdain of religion or religious people, but creationism is a joke. When trying to discuss a grown up topic with some degree of intelligence keep religion well away from it.

You write a little bit like the hitchens brothers. Christopher now sadly deceased.

Well said libs :good:

Myself and Mrs MM were guests at a civil partnership (gay wedding) a couple of years ago. I was half expecting the minister to be dressed like Rue Paul, and all the other guests to look like extras from the Birdcage. Sadly, they were all better dressed than me. Amongst the doctors, lawyer types and professionals, i didnt see one feather boa. Not one person there of a mainly gay make up walked like jullian clarey, and there was not an ounce of mince in the the air. One of my closest friends is a gay man in his 60's. He has always maintained he has felt that way since he can remember. Not once did he ever have a moment at 16 when he realised he bats for the other team. They are just people, the same as you and me. Nothing more to it. You never think twice when you see two dogs bumming in the street.

We have several gay couple regular customers from both sexes, one in particular is a sex change Doctor who has lived with his wife as a woman for at least 15 years that I know of. If she could make the change and accept him/her then who the hell are we to be judgemental.

We have several gay couple regular customers from both sexes, one in particular is a sex change Doctor who has lived with his wife as a woman for at least 15 years that I know of. If she could make the change and accept him/her then who the hell are we to be judgemental.

An erosion of judgemental attitudes has led us to where we are today. A girl under 30 in my road has 3 by 3 and counting. Judgmental parenting would have stopped that from happening. She probably is trying to copy that celeb who has 4 by 4 and is brazen and quite without stigma.

I think your a little confused about it all.

An erosion of judgemental attitudes has led us to where we are today. A girl under 30 in my road has 3 by 3 and counting. Judgmental parenting would have stopped that from happening. She probably is trying to copy that celeb who has 4 by 4 and is brazen and quite without stigma.

I accept what you're saying but she has a choice. It's just that I simply do not believe you would choose to become gay.

Fair enough, but i remember when george had birds on his arm, what was that a front?

Yes just a front, don't forget society makes it hard for the openly gay. In his case I believe he was also advised it made poor business sense, my wife continued to like him even after ToiletGate though :lol: :lol: .

i blame the dads for not beating it out them at 5 years old soon as they pick a barbi doll up smack and tell them NO ,,,,,,, you play with guns, and mud ,build dens, and kiss girls

ITS WRONG WRONG WRONG

beating 5 year old kids?? WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH YOU :mad:AND YOU HAVE GUNS

Yes just a front, don't forget society makes it hard for the openly gay. In his case I believe he was also advised it made poor business sense, my wife continued to like him even after ToiletGate though :lol: :lol: .

You have to admit, there are quite a lot of talented woofters! I've seen georgie twice and mercury. They probably had each other! :lol: