Pigeon Decoying Monday & Tuesday 30th 31st

Well nobody came along with me, spent 2 days getting very cold and snowed on but ended with 68 pigeons 2 magpies and 11 crows over the 2 days, oh and a rather unfortunate rabbit that decided to pop his head out and met his end courtesy of the HMR. picked up 2 new permissions, one of which was from a farmer i went to see asking if i could retrieve some nose diving birds who said if i`m going to litter his fields with dead birds i may aswell shoot them on his land too so bit of a result. Out on the Rabbits tomorrow night although i think it`s going to be a cold one.

Too many which is why i`m trying to find my replacement. :yes:

trying to find a replacement??? what do you mean?? if you are wanting to let some of your permissions go to someone else or help out on them then, Id like to be considered for the job. pm me,

Edited by bighit1985

Help out at first then aim to pass some over, i have a wide variety of permissions ranging from shotgun only to shotgun and rifle daytime only upto shotgun and rifle anytime i like, i just need to make sure whoever takes them over keeps up with them or the landowners will never forgive me and never give me a reference again.

Help out at first then aim to pass some over, i have a wide variety of permissions ranging from shotgun only to shotgun and rifle daytime only upto shotgun and rifle anytime i like, i just need to make sure whoever takes them over keeps up with them or the landowners will never forgive me and never give me a reference again.

Well I will certainly like to help out if possible and then if you feel im doing a good enough job then like to pass some onto me that would be great!, as ive spoken to you before im just waiting for my license to come through for the shotgun and will be joining a rifle club at first to get some understading on them and then will be looking to do some rifle shooting as well. But if you want i can speak to me regarding it all or meet up to discuss things or if landowers want to speak to me before i start helping out then thats fine let me know and we can arrange things. let me know.