Scam

Dannyboy220

Beloq is a reply I received from a farmers website where I have advertised looking for shooting land.

No doubt will lead to some offer of riches, will just need me to send them mine first!!

My Dearest,

Thanks for your reply to my mail,

How is your day ? I guess nice.

Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Blessing Johnson I'm 24years, from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr.Albert Johnson was the managing director of  Johnson's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am  living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movie,dancing and fond of little kids.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,

Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours,

Blessing.

My reply.

Yeah great so what has this got to do with shooting land?

Whatever dirty scam you are planning forget it I'm not interested, won't ever be interested so go find someone else. Or better still get a proper job and stop trying to Rob innocent people you scum!

Sent from my iPad

Not only that, but he lists his interests as cooking!?!?!? How many ways are there to boil rice......... Oh yes, one. Going to the cinema which raises more questions but perhaps most concerning is the comment he is "fond of little kids!" that's the sort of **** that gets you put on a register in this country! :sly:

Yep farming ads that's the site,

I hope you didnt send that reply from an email address you need in future. Once the scammers get any kind of response the email will be passed around to be targetted in future and you will get spammed to death.

Nope I've more sense than that used an old one that is not active anymore due to the vast amounts of **** I get sent to it already. :lol:

iv had one of these before about three years ago!

beleave it or not iv seen on tv doc. that sum of these scams work

looking for single middle aged women (loner shy types) if i remeber

rightly i think this one man got corght from africa of coning

4/6 women out of there life saveing wich resulted in hundreds of thousands

of pounds a think thay send them from a daterbase and just sit back and wait

for a reply. the women cond was over six mounths perod (a biuld up th get there confadece)

who in there right mind tho would tranfer 5grand over to a person who

you never seen beenfore in your life for opp. beats me theres allways 1

or 5/6 for that matter :no:

One of the girls in the office here is always on those dating sites. She came in one morning, buzzing about a man who had taken an interest in her and they'd sent a few messages back and forth.

I asked for a copy of his introduction email and pasted it into Google. Low and behold it was just a dating scam. Those who hadn't realised it was had been asked for money and to open joint accounts etc.

It's funny how these people would probably be single parents who religiously watch their kids on the internet to check they're not being groomed Online.

Edited by Billy.