Hi from East Yorkshire

paulr5604

Hi All

Just recently joined. I am new to shooting and have just been approved by Fireamrs officer and am awaiting my shotgun certificate in the post. Once I have received this I will be trying to get Permissions in the Pocklington (East Yorkshire) area.

Just want to congratulate you all on a very friendly and helpful forum

Hi paul. Im in market weighton. You have a great gunsmiths in pock will be nice and handy for you.

Hi paul. Im in market weighton. You have a great gunsmiths in pock will be nice and handy for you.

hi yeah the gun shop in pock is great very helpful people.

my friend is giving me a baikal o/u double trigger shotgun once my cert arrives cant wait. The owner of the gun shop said that when i get the shotgun to take it in and he would make sure that it is safe for use.

Not looking forward to all the knock backs when it comes to getting permissions but will be worth it in the end.

Welcome !

Your right on the Doorstep of my Family Roots

in Pocklington

Let me know when you want your First Gun, i know a Good Dealer nearby

Bosher

Thanks for the offer but someone is giving me a baikal o/u 12g but will bear you in mind when/if i can offord another.

Just a quick query which is better full body decoys or shells have been looking at both but cant decide obviously the shells are cheaper and with having to spend £200+ to get wifes car through mot my equipment purchases will have to wait til next month but trying to get a list of essentials together.

Just a quick query which is better full body decoys or shells have been looking at both but cant decide obviously the shells are cheaper and with having to spend £200+ to get wifes car through mot my equipment purchases will have to wait til next month but trying to get a list of essentials together.

hi and welcome you will be better with shells you can pack them up easily full body are very bulky but have ther uses good gun shop in pock nice guys there :good: