CATTON HALL RIFLE MEET BURTON

SPARKIE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just left the lads out on the shoot they appear to behaving have only filled one bin bag of empty cans so taking it easy.

looks quite a good set up on the camp site log fire music BBQ and drink and a cracking night, abit cold but im sure they will not feel it. Just hope the SHEEP are ok in the morning.

See some of you tomorrow.

Carl :good:

Thanks to sparkie and carl your event was excellent , thanks for the warm welcome , and some fantastic targets , cheers remy 700

Pleasure to meet you

Hope you come again and enjoy the shoots, I do think some on here will be kicking themselfs if they seee what they have missed.

See you soon

Carl

Nice to meet you fisheruk and ditto your comments , any memeber even thinking I may go it is a breeze to find with all the handy p.w signs at every turn , the atmosphere and company are great alone , with parking literally at the targets, the site is amongst awsome countryside , with targets for all disiplines , you can batter a fox at 380 feet or knock over a weasel at 25 feet , the air rifle range in the woods was great , check out catton rifle shoot website for the pictures , thanks lads a great set up , remy 700

Well the rimmy targets was truly used hard but held up extremely well they was a credit to sparky.

Well until some numpty put a flash bang on the 10mm flip target .......needless to say .i only said to blow the blood y doors off lol.

Had a ace time grate bunch of lads except that left hand shooting veggy .

Nice to put faces to names

Hey Sparkie and Carl, thanks for all your hard work. A really top weekend. Great opportunity to meet some of those on PW, who have just been names. What a top place for a meet. Stunning countryside and what a great place you have there Carl. Can't wait to find another opportunity to come down and fling a few hundred rounds around. Thanks too to you Sparkie for making the arrangements and taking the lead. ATB

Thankyou to all that came to the pigeon watch weekend and may I say it was an absolute pleasure to meet and shoot with you all. You all left the site as it was and thats always a massive bonus when there is nothing toclear up your all a credit to Pigeon Watch.

Still a faint wiff of dog fox and can not understand where it is coming from................. :blush:

Would love to have you all back again next year and see if we can get the 17 hot shots to come along. will be working on improving the shoot for maybe do a bit more with the clays ?

Once again thanks for your company

Thankyou to all that came to the pigeon watch weekend and may I say it was an absolute pleasure to meet and shoot with you all. You all left the site as it was and thats always a massive bonus when there is nothing toclear up your all a credit to Pigeon Watch.

Still a faint wiff of dog fox and can not understand where it is coming from................. :blush:

Would love to have you all back again next year and see if we can get the 17 hot shots to come along. will be working on improving the shoot for maybe do a bit more with the clays ?

Once again thanks for your company

As before - thanks and have a good holiday :yes:

well definitely had a cracking weekend i've really enjoyed myself. A big thanks to all those that come and shot and camped and to fruitloop the veggy hunter who only shoots spuds and carrots for supplying the humour by getting out his quorn sausages. It was great to meet you all and put names to faces and there was some cracking banter round the bonfire and a lot of empty Tinnies.

Also a very big thanks to Carl for setting up some great targets and helping arrange the shoot.

Im sure this will happen again next year Im definatly up for another.

sparkie