Slave to the sport!

Bipolar

Just been out in the new garden (all 15 acres!) and got 3 eating bunnies and several small ones for the ferrets and its a wonder I got any, why? :rolleyes: you may ask. Of course its that time of the year for my affliction to manifest itself and ruin my fieldcraft HAYFEVER. Coughing spluttering wheezing and the worst and loudest SNEEZING. Twice tonight I lost out to too many shots rushed because I had to sneeze or blow my nose. Antihistermines I hear you cry, well they just dont seem to work for me too well I take them but still suffer. Anyone else a fellow sufferer? any top tips?

Try Zirtek coupled with Becanase nasal spray. It's just about doing the job for me :rolleyes:

Well done on nailing some scuts mate.

LB

cheers I find Zirtek gives me muscle twitchs in my hands :yes: I do use beconase and opticrom eye drops for the symptoms I find most systemic antihistermines give me unwanted side effects, :good:

Try Zirtek coupled with Becanase nasal spray. It's just about doing the job for me :rolleyes:

Well done on nailing some scuts mate.

LB

Yeah i use Beconase too. It's the extra kick i seemed to need. When you buy tablets look out for the active ingredient, you might find some of the 'different' ones you're taking are actually the same. Clarityn work for me and the active bit is Loratadine.

Thanks for your responses, I was feeling pretty bad when I wrote the post not so bad today going out later to look at a couple of warrens in a large garden :rolleyes: , the owner cant get anyone to ferret it as it borders a small shallow stream and the last bloke said he would lose his ferrets! :good: cant see why this would be a big problem just get my waders out! :yes:

For the past 3 years my missus has got away with a slice of toast with local honey on it every day from mid April through to September. Until this year it really seemed to be a miracle cure. She used to get it really badly and the honey stopped all of that. She only needed the occasional squirt of Beconase on the two or three worst days about this time of year.

This year is a lot worse though, we don't know why.

Local honey is however, highly recommended. A bit late now but give it a go.

For the past 3 years my missus has got away with a slice of toast with local honey on it every day from mid April through to September. Until this year it really seemed to be a miracle cure. She used to get it really badly and the honey stopped all of that. She only needed the occasional squirt of Beconase on the two or three worst days about this time of year.

This year is a lot worse though, we don't know why.

Local honey is however, highly recommended. A bit late now but give it a go.

my old granny used to say a spoonfull of honey helped keep hayfever away so agree with a :angry: bove