Pigeon decoying 20th & 21st

I`m offering a short day decoying on Monday 20th 9am - 14:30 then Early Tuesday 21st - Late. 3 spaces only as there is only space for 2 hides, you must have insurance and fibre wads, also at least 1 of the 3 needs decoying kit as i only have enough for 1 setup.

EDIT- there are some real plumpers flying about and they were taking decoys easily last week, also i don`t think these birds have been shot at much as while talking on the phone they were landing next to my Terios.

Edited by CZ550Kevlar

I`m offering a short day decoying on Monday 20th 9am - 14:30 then Early Tuesday 21st - Late. 3 spaces only as there is only space for 2 hides, you must have insurance and fibre wads, also at least 1 of the 3 needs decoying kit as i only have enough for 1 setup.

EDIT- there are some real plumpers flying about and they were taking decoys easily last week, also i don`t think these birds have been shot at much as while talking on the phone they were landing next to my Terios.

Hi yep as spoken to you before I'll come Monday, let me know where to meet you. cheers

It`s typical the birds were about all last week and the week before but that cutting of the game cover drew all the birds in, i picked up a new permission this afternoon so will go out tomorrow as planned and see if the birds are there like the farmer has said they will be, tomorrow afternoon i also have another permission to get but knowing my luck will be more of the same. oh well same time same place tomorrow.