should i buy a laurona 12g magnam

camoman

got the chance of a Laurona o/u 12g magnam dont know much about them i know its in good condition will use it for pigeons and beaters day he only wants £50 for it has anyone any comments on laurona i have been told that it is a very heavy gun :):lol::) camoman

got the chance of a Laurona o/u 12g magnam dont know much about them i know its in good condition will use it for pigeons and beaters day he only wants £50 for it has anyone any comments on laurona i have been told that it is a very heavy gun :):lol::) camoman

@ £50 snap it up. Laurona are superb bits of kit.

Dave

got the chance of a Laurona o/u 12g magnam dont know much about them i know its in good condition will use it for pigeons and beaters day he only wants £50 for it has anyone any comments on laurona i have been told that it is a very heavy gun :lol::lol::lol: camoman

@ £50 snap it up. Laurona are superb bits of kit.

Dave

dito go for it i shoot with a laurona o/u is a great gun wot else would yuo get for 50 quid :lol:?

22 pints of lager

the wife a pair of shoes

i know wot i would spend it on !!

u cant loose buy it now :good:

Bought one of those back in 80. Still have it in the cab, was the main duck stoke wildfowling gun till I bought the berreta 3 1/2" last year. Took it out on sunday and matched the top score I have had with the berreta even though its not been touched for a year.

Great solid bit of kit. Mine is a non ejector with double selective trigger, ie pull front trigger once fires top barrell, put it again fires bottom barrel. pull back trigger once fires bottom barrel pull again will fire top barrell, or can use as standard double trigger as you fancy.

Trev

got the chance of a Laurona o/u 12g magnam dont know much about them i know its in good condition will use it for pigeons and beaters day he only wants £50 for it has anyone any comments on laurona i have been told that it is a very heavy gun :good::lol::lol: camoman

have you bought it yet.

Nearly bought a Laurona once, great good value gun but this one had been over oiled and it had damaged the wood to metal finish, shame because it was a robust looking piece of kit.

I remeber a review in Sporting Gun which gave it a 4 out of 5 rating.

I tell you what if you don't want it for £50 I will have it!

DB :good:

thanks chaps bought it tried it great gun not many pigeons about got four first three out of three shots very impressed with the soft recoil for £50 got two boxes of magnam shells one box of 30g number 6 and a gun slip. the gun also has a selective trigger, only needed a good clean and oiling slight damage on the butt pad but i am not complaining thanks for everyones input camoman :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...