Shooting Glasses

MartynGT4

Need some shooting glasses but really can't justify spending silly money on hidefspex.

Just spotted these on ebay Top Gun Elite, seems pretty good for £35. Don't fancy swapping lenses out so having a set like this seems a good idea. Anyone use them? Any good?

Also need some for my lad (12), would these be too big?

Thanks

I'm using browning ones, they don't have a support frame running over the top of the rims, so you don't get anything distracting you when your looking at the clay. They are £15 I think I got a dark pair and a yellow pair.

I've just bought a pair of these too, for the very reasons stated. They're the O-tir ones in yellow :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Have you had your eyes tested?

If specs etc improve your vision for driving you need prescription shades for shooting...immense improvement in my scores and safe too.

:yes:

Very good point, I use contact lenses myself so ok for now :yes:

Ended up buying the top gun elite set and I'm really happy with them :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Please avoid at all costs the Kreighoff Hi deff combo unless you are a 95+ ex 100 every week shooter. Nothing entertains me more at a shoot to be squadded with an A or below class shooter with the aforementioned combo and to listen to their excuses for the shooting like the majority of us. I rubs chin and nod sypathetically "well you have all the right kit" :lol: .......... <_< waste of money!