Norfolk Flush/Different Strokes fund raiser

bakerboy

Total Raised so far, £235.00 + £58.30 gift aid, Thank you to everyone who has contributed and supported the Pigeon Watch Charity

Come on you guys and Gals, dig deep it is Friday, where else could you win a bottle of Malt (choice of 3 for £1.00) and know that the £1.00 is going to a good cause.

How many cartridges were used at the Norfolk Flush last week 72 shooters 3x75 bird Flushes and an individual 50 bird sporting, plus a mad 10 minutes shooting at the clays to empty the traps.

Use this link to make your donation.

http://www.bmycharity.com/norfolkflush

Thanks Terry and the Norfolk Flush Crew

Edited by bakerboy

Sorry for the late notification.

The winnner of the Bottle of Malt for the pigeon Watch Charity "Different Strokes" is

Stanners

Ali guessed 10265 cartridges used on the day, the correct answer is 10251, Philr was the next nearest at 10222, I will buy Phil a pint next time I see him.

Well done Ali(stanners) I will get the Malt to you without delay.

Thanks to everyone that supported this little competition you raised £242.00 plus £60.25gift aid.

It was a great effort

Edited by bakerboy

Well blow me (not like that)!! The first success I've had in the shooting community and I didn't even have to pick up a gun (and will be the only success for some time I reckons :yes: ). Absolutely no need for a recount... just in case that means I didn't get it :D

Cheers for organising Terry - a goodly collection to date for a great charity. See you at a shoot near you :good: :good:

And thanks again to Alan and his crew for a top day, you made it look easy organising a motley bunch of blokes.

Edited by Stanners

Sorry for the late notification.

The winnner of the Bottle of Malt for the pigeon Watch Charity "Different Strokes" is

Stanners

Ali guessed 10265 cartridges used on the day, the correct answer is 10251, Philr was the next nearest at 10222, I will buy Phil a pint next time I see him.

Well done Ali(stanners) I will get the Malt to you without delay.

Thanks to everyone that supported this little competition you raised £242.00 plus £60.25gift aid.

It was a great effort

Good skills mate, well done for getting some money to the charity!

AB

so 143 and a bit cartridges each.

forget the carts used for the 50 bird sporting so 93 carts each on the flushes

4 in the team so average of 372 carts per team for 3 flushes of 75 = 1.65 carts per clay :blink:

And my team still managed to miss 54 of the targets over the 3 flushes? :no::lol: Mind you our secret weapon was the Chimp! :lol: