Air Rifle

alexf

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

And again...

The B2 has it's uses admittedly, either as a club, cricket bat, wheel chock, poker (with the barrel), paper weight for very big diagrams but as an air rifle it could be bettered by a rubber band.

The quality is unbelievably lousy, unless it is given to you, with cash in your hand refuse it!

You can get them for £30 brand new. They are horrible looking, horrible shooting and only about 9ft-lb if you are lucky, BUT; I do someone who actually hunts with one. I should think that there is a lot of tuning/tarting potential if you want a cheap DIY project.

And again...

The B2 has it's uses admittedly, either as a club, cricket bat, wheel chock, poker (with the barrel), paper weight for very big diagrams but as an air rifle it could be bettered by a rubber band.

The quality is unbelievably lousy, unless it is given to you, with cash in your hand refuse it!

You seem to have reservations? Can you be clearer in what you say? :lol:

i have one of these and i put a ox spring in and a new sealand it knocks rabbits over with no problem at 40-50 yards and mine was only £30 but every ont to there own :yes:

i have one of these and i put a ox spring in and a new sealand it knocks rabbits over with no problem at 40-50 yards and mine was only £30 but every ont to there own :yes:

It can knock rabbits over at 50 yards, but only if you use a ruddy great air cannon! Let us observe the art of mierda del toro! The B2 is not an accurate weapon, it is sloppy, poorly made, they are not reliable, the trigger mechanism is not one that can be predicted for release, sometimes it is right on the bite, others nearly back at the stock, the mechanicals will not take a ball point pen spring, never mind the overpowered, horrendous effect that an Ox spring has on a good gun, let alone one made from the reject bin at the chin sung cap gun factory!

The only way this gun can knock rabbits over at 50 yards is to use an air cannon and take careful aim!

Edited by secretagentmole

They are a pretty pants rifle but that said they are good to learn how to tune on. I had one that I got with a bulk load of rifles and to be fair it was around the 11ft/lb mark and not bad on accuracy. The newer ones are certainly better than the older ones but to take one out the box for live quarry I would definatley say no. I ended up giving mine away at the earliest oppurtunity but I do know some people on the CAGF that love them.