early feral

king ratcatcher

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if spades are the inn thing, what licensing laws are applicable to them, and can i get a good semi auto spade from anyone?

just wait till you try a shovell :sly:

right then im off to buy a new stainless steel spade , apparently no licence needed for spade but i think one is needed for a shovell :unsure: ;):good:

LOL LOL LOL

Berites right........there are by far the best looking and fattest ferals I've ever seen!!!!!!............ :sly:

ps..... where did you get the spade from? I 've been practicing for years with mine and cant seem to bet the hang of it...........any tips you could give would be great KRC...... ;) :unsure:

Do you javel.............. use the swiping slice 'n' dice method.................or go for the diving 'overhead; flat edged smash':good:??

LOL LOL LOL

Berites right........there are by far the best looking and fattest ferals I've ever seen!!!!!!............ :lol:

ps..... where did you get the spade from? I 've been practicing for years with mine and cant seem to bet the hang of it...........any tips you could give would be great KRC...... ;) :unsure:

Do you javel.............. use the swiping slice 'n' dice method.................or go for the diving 'overhead; flat edged smash':yes:??

or go for the diving 'overhead; flat edged smash'?sad2.gif? i think this is his approvrd method :good::sly:

Guest john5
Here she is in full lengh, just for you boys ..........

dscf242424bc.th.jpg

Have taken many rats and feral pigeon with this baby :unsure:

as you can see, shes getting really old now ;)

obviousley stupidity knows no limits,.

dscf242424bc.th.jpg

Have taken many rats and feral pigeon with this baby :unsure:

as you can see, shes getting really old now :good:

i thought as much it's a bloody shovell

hope you have that one on ya ticket young man ;)

and all this false info of a spade , give up?

dscf242424bc.th.jpg

Have taken many rats and feral pigeon with this baby :oops:

as you can see, shes getting really old now :lol:

Not as nice as mine, i've one with a nice wooden handle! If i get a free day without wacking things with it i'm going to rub down and oil the stock! :lol::lol:

dscf242424bc.th.jpg

191851176_cbecb9aa71.jpg

Here's my new Pigeon basher, I know it's a shovel, but don't you just like it when you have a big weapon, just the job to reach out on those long shots, I have included my pigeon dumper for you to see what I use to make my Bait heaps with, if you pile them up you can get 150 Feral pigeons in it or 125 Woodies, I've had 210 Collered Doves in it. :oops:

Captain

• 2 weeks later...

It really does make you wonder where this sport is going with total and utter numpty`s like you lot. The boy uses a springer to good effect and with great accuracy. No matter at what range he shoots he dispatches his quarry humanely. Now if you have your views then air them by all means, but until you can praise KR for his ability to cleanly take quarry then please could you clean up your acts with the FLAMING. I have also noticed most of you shoot shotguns? now ive watched KR take quarry at 30 yards with his springer with instant kills and this is a pleasure to watch, now excuse me if im wrong but this involves a hell of alot more skill than spreading out a cartridge of shot into a wood pigeon does it not? this is bound to hit alot of nerves but come on and be serious, why would he shoot racing pigeons? I remember a while back you also flamed a young lad for filming his quarry? now im not suprised with the ignorance and nit-picking you lot do. Please be adult and stop accusing him of shooting illegal quarry when you have no idea. What do you suggest he do? take a picture of each leg before and after he shoots them? He takes the time and effort to entertain you with the pictures the least you could do is praise him, or is it because he gets more with his air rifle than some of you get with your shotguns? :rolleyes: there is alot to be learnt here and before people take a deep dive into the thread and start ganging up on the lad take a minute and think of what he is capable of rather than to be jumping in with both feet and critisising him.As for the hygiene part you can see that the super sexy shovel comes into play so why the hell would he take the time and danger to cut the rings so to speek of your accusations from there legs? your accusations compared to your ages are truely are childish :rolleyes:

It really does make you wonder where this sport is going with total and utter numpty`s like you lot. The boy uses a springer to good effect and with great accuracy. No matter at what range he shoots he dispatches his quarry humanely. Now if you have your views then air them by all means, but until you can praise KR for his ability to cleanly take quarry then please could you clean up your acts with the FLAMING. I have also noticed most of you shoot shotguns? now ive watched KR take quarry at 30 yards with his springer with instant kills and this is a pleasure to watch, now excuse me if im wrong but this involves a hell of alot more skill than spreading out a cartridge of shot into a wood pigeon does it not? this is bound to hit alot of nerves but come on and be serious, why would he shoot racing pigeons? I remember a while back you also flamed a young lad for filming his quarry? now im not suprised with the ignorance and nit-picking you lot do. Please be adult and stop accusing him of shooting illegal quarry when you have no idea. What do you suggest he do? take a picture of each leg before and after he shoots them? He takes the time and effort to entertain you with the pictures the least you could do is praise him, or is it because he gets more with his air rifle than some of you get with your shotguns? :rolleyes: there is alot to be learnt here and before people take a deep dive into the thread and start ganging up on the lad take a minute and think of what he is capable of rather than to be jumping in with both feet and critisising him.As for the hygiene part you can see that the super sexy shovel comes into play so why the hell would he take the time and danger to cut the rings so to speek of your accusations from there legs? your accusations compared to your ages are truely are childish :rolleyes:

All i will add to this is if you can show me ferrals in such good condition, i'll beleive him. I used to race pigeons and ferrals don't come in that good nick, especialy if there are so many, there food source will be sparse, so take yourself away and look at the facts, he's shooting pigeons to feed vermin and showing pics that shouldn't be shown. As for childish, well if it looks childish to you i'll presume your a realy mature 23 year old man aren't you, to add even more if you had ever shot a shotgun you inexperienced fool, you would know its a lot to do with scill and judgement!

Are you for real? :sick:

happy to let you have a crack at a pigeon really moving some 40 yards out left to right and see if you can hit it by "spreading out a cartridge of shot". Put your skill where your mouth is and you will see its nowhere near as easy as you think it is.

If you can't hit a pigeon rested up with a rifle at 12 yards you shouldn't be shooting, imho.

For the record I speak to this feller you are jumping in to defend here and I think he's a good lad, I have to argue that the pigeon do look in superb nic for ferral - not saying they are racing pigeon, just I agree they are good looking birds :sick:

please show me what a feral SHOULD and i quote should look like? is there any specific requirement on the look of the bird that makes it a feral? and if you took your head out of your anus and actually looked into where he is from i think you may find that people would not RACE pigeons around there :rolleyes: .They are feral pigeons and although they do not meet your specific requirements for a feral pigeon im afraid your accusations are seriously wrong.and as for shooting a shottie i think once again your jumping to conclusions on what you presume i have done and what i havent...the aim of the reply was to point out that you are all on the same side as each other and all jump on the band wagon as soon as one of you has an opinion.so please enlighten the forum on how this lad can prove to you that they ARE indeed feral pigeons.as for PIN who said anything about not being able to shoot a sub 12ftlb air rifle at 12 yards? :rolleyes:

why wouldnt people race pigeons in north london? :rolleyes:

because we are all armed with pigeon slaying shovels :rolleyes: oh yes and PUbertie if racing pigeons dont come back to you in that good nick how do you expect KR to be shooting supposed racing pigeons in such GOOD NICK? oh yes please fill in your profile....

If you can't hit a pigeon rested up with a rifle at 12 yards you shouldn't be shooting, imho.

Mind, to be completely fair I probably couldn't have last night, I was shooting like a ****! :rolleyes:

Over our way we use these :-

shovel.gif

Thats a full auto multi-choke 17ft double bucket, doesn't half nock them racinH^H^H^H^Herrals out the sky :rolleyes: