Shot this on tuesday

ste eibar

Like foxes they are beautiful creatures but they are also a natural killing machine. In fact if they grew to the size of foxes I think we would all be in trouble :lol:

Good time to get her, just before she had young. Get a tunnel trap and rub the body around the trap, you may very well get the dog stoat aswell.

Like foxes they are beautiful creatures but they are also a natural killing machine. In fact if they grew to the size of foxes I think we would all be in trouble :lol:

Good time to get her, just before she had young. Get a tunnel trap and rub the body around the trap, you may very well get the dog stoat aswell.

I've been out tonight and saw another one about 100y from where i shot the female so it could well be the other half. :good:

Never got a shot at it :no:

old gamekeepers trick that one, remember my dad doing the same when i was a kid, rubbed her bits on the plate of a fenn trap and caught numerous males. :good: