GRRRRR BLOOMING WEATHER!!!!

bazzab

Well thats typical. After having spent the last 3/4 weeks getting new house all sorted and her rubbish put up, the browny point bank is bursting. I thought ill book a week off on me own and spend entire week shooting.

This flaming weather better had sling its hook somewhere far away soon. Be a wasted week if not!!!!

Grrr indeed . Got roped into putting curtains and rails up . My neighbours had got used to my naked trampolining in the morning so curtains could have waited . Out tomorrow to get the last of the moles to keep in farmers good books , whatever the weather .

I've also booked a week off and hoping to get out of Alcatraz, typically the Mrs is off for a week and because of the weather have spent the day at Carpetright and B&Q.... she'l have me locked indoors if this bloody whether doesn't clear up.

Ment to be out tomorrow morning on the Canadas. Me and my shooting partner have made a deal that we go out whatever the weather!

The only guaranteed day of freedom is Wednesday, whilst she's off to Liverpool shopping with her sister, so me and the brother in law are off fly fishing.

Beeing as the southerners keep telling us how much money they have down there and we notherners have plenty of water how does £20 per gallon sound got to allow for a possible strike, and inflation and also the vat fuel company's get away with the drivel so we should have no problems there