gun bag recomendations

Jolly

dont think the above will fit my mate has nearly same kit and the only bag what will fit are garlands tatical rifle case carnt stick a link up as im at work and can not type gun into search grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This one?

http://www.gamefayre.co.uk/index.cgi?product=Gun%20Slips&d=2&mid=SM275250&tp=1&xm=1&cid=6_4720

Doesnt say how wide it is?

:shaun:

Hi All, I have a sako quad with N550 + bipod I am looking for a gun bag it will fit in does anyone have any recommendations as I dont want to keep pulling the scope off length isnt an issue as the barrel is 16"

I have Sako Quad with 16" barrel, DM80 moderator, bipod and Viper scope that all fit easily into this bag that I bought recently. In fact it's set up to take 2 rifles if wanted, with a centre foam divider and the long pockets carry ammo, hearing defenders, bolt, and much more and would also be useful to carry the .17 barrel when I get it if ever required

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120817695410?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648#ht_1603wt_1185

It's not cheap but is a nice bag though I cut off the "drag" nose cone bit it comes with - annoyed me and I am never going to be dragging anywhere!!!

Edited by SakoQuad

I have Sako Quad with 16" barrel, DM80 moderator, bipod and Viper scope that all fit easily into this bag that I bought recently. In fact it's set up to take 2 rifles if wanted, with a centre foam divider and the long pockets carry ammo, hearing defenders, bolt, and much more and would also be useful to carry the .17 barrel when I get it if ever required

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120817695410?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648#ht_1603wt_1185

It's not cheap but is a nice bag though I cut off the "drag" nose cone bit it comes with - annoyed me and I am never going to be dragging anywhere!!!

am thinking about this one myself . do you think its a good bag?

Edited by whosthedaddy

Good oh, job done. It looks to be virtually identical to the TSB one but a tad longer.

How are you getting on with the 550?

loving it but not much chance to practice as i have a mentor stipulation on my FAC :(

Edited by Jolly

am thinking about this one myself . do you think its a good bag?

I'm pleased with it I must say. It carries everything I need and has space for more. It's substantial and weighs a few pounds before filling it up so I have found myself being thoughtful about what I do stuff into it if I expect to be carrying it far! The shoulder straps do help here though.

As said the nose cone it comes fitted with seems a bit pointless and I removed it pretty quickly.

I think it may have been based on the AIM bags but while I think they are excellent they are twice as expensive!

I like it and would buy it again. Most rifles will fit into it, I don't think I will ever try carrying two at a time though as that would be really heavy!

Hope that helps

Edited by SakoQuad