cartridges in east yorkshire

hi guys, one for the chaps in east yorshire. just wondered how much you have been paying for your carts and where your getting them from. starting to run low, so thought i would ask the question. nothing fancy just cheap and chearful 28 gram 7 or similar. quite happy with my supplier and price, but interested in where you lot are getting yours. also interested in the availability of any bin ends etc.

thanks in advance aga man.

i last bought some from Willerby (P.R.Arms of Hull) 200 for £30 nothing special but do the job

thanks for your reply fergie, i currently use paul for my carts at the prices you say. just thought i ask to save me ringing around, but know we have limeted suppliers up here. cheers anyway pal.

last single box I got was from Duncan's in the new location. I only needed one box to have on hand and the 21g Hull's were around £4 something a box. That was February. In Jan I picked up a few boxes from W Richards (house brand 24 g 7's) and they were about £4.75 a box. I haven't checked York guns since cartridge prices shot up, so can't comment there.

If you're shooting at Monkton they run roughly £4-4.50 a box for 24 g 7's.

thanks

rick