no teal

magman

Teal is currently on holiday, but is popping in from time to time.

Believe me, everything is being done to get the site back to normal, as quickly as possible.

At the moment we are waiting for other people to do their bit.

Fortunately, Teal being on holiday won't slow anything down.

I think this post he made on another thread explains things and indicates his mood at the moment.

"Not good. sorry about this.

There was a cock up and we've been let down by a hosting company, they managed to delete the nameservers for the site. Which basically means that whilst the server and pigeonwatch has been running all the time, because the domain name (pigeonwatch) is not pointing to where the files are held, no one can view the site.

Hopefully I've managed to do a temporary fix at the moment, so people can actually use the site, by using http://forums.pigeonshooting.co.uk because of what the domain company have done I've now had to send off driving license, and several forms to nominet in order to get the pigeonwatch domain which I own back!

God only knows how long this'll take, but needless to say the company we were with are not popular around here all custom I had with them is being transfered elsewhere ".