First black rabbit.

Leicpigeon1990

I noticed a break in the weather last night so i went for a walk around one of my permissions. i noticed quite afew around the edge of a huge warren so i lay up there for awhile overlooking it.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDAuanBn.jpg

Over this side of the road there seems to be quite afew black rabbits about for some reason and none over the other side of the road :hmm: . After around 20 mins i noticed a black one working its way to the edge towards me, having never shot one i thought i would take the chance to. :rolleyes:

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDIuanBn.jpg

After collecting it i noticed the rain starting to come back so thought i would call it a day. not the biggest bag ever but a special one and one very happy ferret.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDYuanBn.jpg

chris

good shooting.. got an old guy i talk to about shooting etc.. bhe recons its bad luck to shoot the black ones..

No no not bad luck, the black wabbits hold magical powers, this is demostrated when you make a hat out of the black wabbits fur and then wear it whilst out shooting, you'll be able to hear the animals talk :yp: :yes: :yes:

Try it ;)