Fox No. 26 at 210 yards

SA Shooter

I went over to TEH last night with the urge in getting a fox fix. As I arrived Tim was busy setting up a new S&B on a friends new rifle. After a coffee and a chat in the workshop, I asked which farm we’ll be shooting? Tim just smiled and said ”If you want to get one it will have to be the sheep farm” I just laughed and replied, They not tied around the trees you know. Remembering the very 1st one I shot there. As Tim said it will be standing there and there….. and as the devil want it that’s where he was.

We arrived at the farm still light, I did not waist any time to get out in the field. Tim was still playing catch up as I signalled Fox… on the sticks BANG!!! No. 26 was down at 210 yds. This farm keeps producing more and more. I cant wait for the second round of lambing in June. :D :D :D

post-23360-0-40320100-1337258821.jpg

Don't even know how I missed it...it was just stood there looking at me... Crosshairs on it, breathed out nice and slowly, squeezed the trigger boom..thort a purfect shot, no fox tho :(

Agree Archie, Matt, dead before you squeeze the trigger, been there done that, still cant work it out as like you say think you have done everything right put it down as breeding stock and think of all them cracking shots you have pulled off in the past, Smokey