Bisley Burgers Stage 1

Axe

Went out on a Golf Course last that I have left for around 6 weeks. Arrived at 9pm and was kitted and ready by quarter past. Made my way to the first fairway, which is great for sitting up. The 1st is about 350 yards with the tee and green elevated around 50 feet above the full length fairway which is lined by a steep bank of similar height on the right hand side and small woodland trees on the left. Its great for sitting up as you look down into it and makes for some great shooting.

Within minutes I found 7-8 Rabbits running around about 100 yards out. So I moved down the bank about 20-30 yards allowing for and movement and setup for the shots. First shot was just shy of 100 yards and the next 5 followed within 2 mintues. To say I was pleased is an understatement. Making my way down in to the fairway, I laid up around 120 yards up and took another 3. Picked round 1 and returned to the car for a drink at 10pm before going back out. Managed another 4 but it was getting increasingly difficult as I spotted 4 Fox roaming about. I'll be back for another day. Anyway, 12 glorious rabbits prep'd and bag'd, ready for the butcher.

Fortunately he is going to fillet two of them and supply me with a pound of pork belly, so I can make some Bisley Burgers.

He suggested Sage & Onion stuffing for them, what do you guys want?

post-1755-1154682339.jpg

Fortunately he is going to fillet two of them and supply me with a pound of pork belly, so I can make some Bisley Burgers.

He suggested Sage & Onion stuffing for them, what do you guys want?

Very nice work :no:

As for the burgers, sage and onion sounds just grand.

I will find out how many people are eating in a new thread in the meet up section and get enough barbies to suit.

Nice shooting Axe

I saw first hand yesterday what the .17 HMR is capable of, I was out with Pin trying to control the rabbits for the game keeper on the shoot I beat on. Not very succesfully I might add :lol:

The game keeper shows up to see how were getting on. And I point out a rabbit thats been sitting happily out in the open some 120 yds away. Well out of range for us. He goes to his truck, pulls out the .17 & obliterates it.

I think Pins now putting in for his FAC with the .17 HMR at the top his list :no:

There was however an almighty crack to it :D

SS

Pressed the 'add reply' button to reply.

Add garlic Axe, then add some more, then some more, and even more!!!!

I could go on but john5 might start on me :lol:

Either way Axe we all know they will be the dogs danglers :no:

LB

LB Are you on drugs? If not, care to explane what the **** are you on about? :no::D:lol::lol:

Guest john5

Pressed the 'add reply' button to reply.

Add garlic Axe, then add some more, then some more, and even more!!!!

I could go on but john5 might start on me :lol:

Either way Axe we all know they will be the dogs danglers :no:

LB

LB Are you on drugs? If not, care to explane what the **** are you on about? :no::D:lol::lol:

well bert , if he aint on drugs , he may just be naturaly stupid, either way , he is not ordinary stupid,,,,,,,,,,,

what the **** are you talking about L.B ?