Gun used to murder

Big Marty

The lad was charged with murder this morning , I know you can say he deservers all he gets but I knew this young chap and much as I would want to hate him for what he's done I just can't.

I know what you are saying Marty. But someone capable of cold bloodily shooting two young people killing one as far as i am concerned should be locked up and the key thrown away. I feel sorry for both families but their is only one person to blame.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lad was charged with murder this morning , I know you can say he deservers all he gets but I knew this young chap and much as I would want to hate him for what he's done I just can't.

I feel for you Marty, i really do but would you be of the same mind if it was your wife, daughter or sister killed ??. On the face of it, it would APPEAR (i say appear because nothing has been proven in a court of law) that this guy is a cold blooded murderer who either brought his gun with him or at least had to go to his gun safe and get it to commit this tragic act.

marty i feel sorry for the familys loss and also on how you must feel. god knows what his state of mind must have been at the time but the simple facts are he went to the cabinet got out the gun loaded it and shot 2 girls he does not deserve your sympathy . if you had a row with your mrs or she told you she was leaving you for another man etc would you go to the cabinet get it out load it and shoot a defensive woman the answer is of course no you wouldnt keep your sympathys for the girls familys sorry if this might seem blunt