my new land

SPARKIE

theres wood and brooks duck and phesents aswell

Just remember that to shoot pheasants you will need a game licence. :good:

And to shoot ducks you must shoot with a lead alternative. :good:

P.S

I believe the wood is not owned by Mr H and there is a dirty great footpath that runs up the side of the boundery hedge of it making it impossible to shoot out of that hedge.

That and at the weekend you will get a dog walker every 15 mins and even the few that will stop and stare or challenge you to see what you are doing.

On good days they even ring the police so they come out to see what you are doing :lol:

P.S

I believe the wood is not owned by Mr H and there is a dirty great footpath that runs up the side of the boundery hedge of it making it impossible to shoot out of that hedge.

That and at the weekend you will get a dog walker every 15 mins and even the few that will stop and stare or challenge you to see what you are doing.

On good days they even ring the police so they come out to see what you are doing :lol:

yer i know the field upto the wood is his but most of the shooting ill do is know where near there too many paths down there and i know about ducks and game licences when does the phesent season start unsure thats y ive left them be.

P.S

yer i know the field upto the wood is his but most of the shooting ill do is know where near there too many paths down there and i know about ducks and game licences when does the phesent season start unsure thats y ive left them be.

Ducks september 1st til jan 31st

pheasants oct 1st til jan 31st

:lol:

thing is ive got the fox sets on the stables i see more on the stables than the fields so ner ner :good:

i best get down there :lol:

they all need shooting anyway there nickin the chickens

:lol::lol::lol: Its no problem calling them away from the stables ya know........I might just concentrate my shooting efforts on Mr H's land for a while ;):oops:

Dont be missing them then if they are nickin the chickens mate as u will not be very popular :good:

thing is ive got the fox sets on the stables i see more on the stables than the fields so ner ner :good:

i best get down there :lol:

they all need shooting anyway there nickin the chickens

:lol::lol::lol: Its no problem calling them away from the stables ya know........I might just concentrate my shooting efforts on Mr H's land for a while ;):oops:

Dont be missing them then if they are nickin the chickens mate as u will not be very popular :good:

i know the more others shoot the less i have too so ill have a go at them its just gettin close enough with the shotty so may end up givin ya ring miffy.