Can you spot the odd 1 out.

yds

zeiss.jpg

Just having a tidy up in the rifle cabinet.

Thought this might make a mouth watering photo.

can you spot the odd 1 out?

rifles are

sako75 finlite 6.5x55

tikka 690 dlx 7mm rem mag

sako 75 22250

mannlicher .222 mag

annie .17hmr

fabarm asper express 9.3x74

think they cover most events i might encounter.

and i would have to be just plain daft to be sponsored by zeiss and have kit like that and put the scopes on sideways. :lol:

Fair point :blush: it was the fact you asked to spot the odd one out which threw me and got me looking too hard at the pictures without actually thinking about it before typing, that's the excuse I'm using anyway.

that's some kit you've got there mate, I don't suppose they want to sponsor me to cycle round with you and carry your kills for you :yes:

The fact is i am sponsored by them but only 1 scope and pair of binos belong them. The rest are mine!!

Me and spud have a factory visit in Germany next month.

Can't wait.

Taken me 25 years of Tasco's and Burris's to get to this point. Been a long journey but its paid off.

My advise is to anyone don't jump in and buy cheap you get nowt s/h for it. Save a little longer and get the best.

is it the sako 75 finlite am sure i can see reserved for cocker3 on it foc :lol::lol: are you starting you own arm or sumthing :good: what sort of price would i be expecting to pay for say a 8x56 zeiss john second had ofcourse just out of intrest as i think there way out of my budget :good:

is it the sako 75 finlite am sure i can see reserved for cocker3 on it foc :lol::lol: are you starting you own arm or sumthing :good: what sort of price would i be expecting to pay for say a 8x56 zeiss john second had ofcourse just out of intrest as i think there way out of my budget :good:

you can buy the new duralyts cheaper then a 8x56 now.

Custom barrel :hmm:

all my rifles are still factory barrels.