Bunny Bashing

Shotgunspud

Hi all,

Not deer stalking this weekend but back out of the bunny's. now as one of the golf courses we shoot was pulling its hair out being over run again with rabbits.it was time for a run out and we wasn't let down !!!!

Now the first year we took this course on we shot 1398 rabbits second year 988 so you would think with the numbers being shot on 18 holes of a golf course you would start getting on top of them!! but last night we went for our first run out and shot 89 and would of shot over the 100 for about the 15 time but there was no more room on the buggy!! Some of last nights photos.

post-10973-0-06375100-1338029996.jpg

End bag was 89 picked up 79 plus 2 crows and a magpie

post-10973-0-65554200-1338030074.jpg

No room left

Edited by Shotgunspud

Did you see "NIBBLES" mate???

adopted any cubs this time they are running around now. :yes:

Nibbles is doing well he sent me a post card from Yorkshire said he was looking forward to this years young game!

Were you lamping or trying out the new nightvision, cant make out the scope in the picture?

Try out new Night vision kit next week or so mate! scope in the photo is a ?? my mates rifle just grabbed it for photo! Got to try and look the part dont you!

SGS

Nibbles is doing well he sent me a post card from Yorkshire said he was looking forward to this years young game!

SGS

you keep sending them up here mate and we will keep shooting them.

save yourself the diesel mate and get yourself a nice wee cat. :D

Now that is what I call "Real rabbit control"! Excelent job mate! :good::good::good:

If you don't have enough room on the buggy next time why not go down to your local Tesco Store and pinch a shopping trolley to tie on the back of the buggy? You should get another 50 or so in one! :lol::lol:

Now that is what I call "Real rabbit control"! Excelent job mate! :good::good::good:

If you don't have enough room on the buggy next time why not go down to your local Tesco Store and pinch a shopping trolley to tie on the back of the buggy? You should get another 50 or so in one! :lol::lol:

Look into that one :hmm: :hmm: :hmm::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you could always leave your supper bag at home mate that would make room for another 50

:lol::yes: