nightforce scope £650

eddoakley

Hi guys, recently agreed a sale on here for the meopta scope on my ,243 so treated myself to the nightforce only to have the proposed buyer not send the cheque and decide to ignore my calls and messages even though he has been online here and deleted my messages :mad::mad::mad:

I really feel that I should name him but the thread would probably be deleted anyway. :oops:

With the rant over now comes the advert...

Due to complete timewaster I have this scope for sale:

Nightforce ''varminter'' 5.5-22x56. NP1 ret. 30mm tube. Illuminated. comes with 3'' sunshade and bikini covers.

No box or paperwork.

Lenses are in perfect condition. There are a few marks on the tube but nothing too serious and nothing that affects the scope in any way.

Please pm with email for pics if you are interested.

£650

Thanks

Edd

Nothing worse - time wasters!!

I just dont know why people do it!!

If he had just answered his phone and even made up a s hit excuse that would be something, but to just ignore me is childish.

Will be advertising the meopta too because I cant keep both so one has to go..

Edd

I think i have replied to all of the pms now...as i am only on here woth my phone for a few days i may have missed some. if i have please pm me as i have cleared the others.

This scope is by no means mint condition, however the lenses are perfect and none of the marks are serious nor do they effect the scopes use/performance.

Edd

I think i have replied to all of the pms now...as i am only on here woth my phone for a few days i may have missed some. if i have please pm me as i have cleared the others.

This scope is by no means mint condition, however the lenses are perfect and none of the marks are serious nor do they effect the scopes use/performance.

Edd

Hi Edd is this scope still for sale I PM you my number can you give me a bell .

Thanks gadget

tyre kickers? You wouldnt believe!!!!

its an NF model. still cheap for the quality of this scope though.

I dont mind if this or the meopta i have advertised sells as one will sit on the .243.

Will be going to ebay by the weekend.

Edd

tyre kickers? You wouldnt believe!!!!

its an NF model. still cheap for the quality of this scope though.

I dont mind if this or the meopta i have advertised sells as one will sit on the .243.

Will be going to ebay by the weekend.

Edd

if you put some pic's up Edd it might help like me some think its the NXS one not the older one

the scoundrels :rolleyes:

Hahaha. that did raise a little chuckle.

Yeah I should have put some pics up and maybe would have sold it by now.

By the way, I didnt mean that all of the people who contacted me were timewasters!! Some were interested but some (who thought it was brand new NXS with all the extras the newest model has) were just dreamers. At that sort of price?!?!?!? really?!?!?!

Edd