Free to a good home

post-19390-0-29595700-1339061861.jpgIt is regretfuly and with sadness that i am having to look for a new home for my bitch Lilly. She is a Nova scotia duck tolling retriever x Choc lab.

Being in the forces and my wife having young children we cant give her the quality of life she deserves so i am looking for someone to give her this.

I got Lilly from a family friend she is approx 6 years old and a very gentle temperament but a high level of energy. She will walk to heel and sit on command but is by no means a working gun dog. Please pm me if you are intrested.

Thanks

Edited by dick darstardly

Sorry that I can't help out and I think it is such a shame whenever I see a post like this one. It is however good to know that you are putting the dogs wellfare and happiness before your own!

I hope you find a really good home for her!

Moderators,

Can we have a separate Headlined thread for re-homing dogs please?

Some of these dogs need to be homed very quickly due to peoples circumstances.

That dog looks a beauty and could make it's new owner very happy as well as the gentleman and family who regrettably are moving it on.

She looks lovely. So sorry we can't help out...we shipped 2 home from Dhekelia, Cyprus 11 years ago when we were posted back to the UK (don't ever ask how much!!).

'Eric' finally clocked out a week last thursday, so we're having a break at the moment as it's all a bit raw in the house.

Hope your posting goes well. All the very best.