Celeb Pic's

events co-ordinator

My mum used to have a shift in the local launderette and she did the washing for a local hotel. About 1975 Lesley Crowther was playing in the theatre of Clacton pier, he refused to give me an autograph as I had not got any money to by a promotional balloon. Then I was helping mum and we was told it was his wash bag from the Hotel I was going pee on them but bottled it.

Soooooooooo I help wash Lesley Crowthers Pants :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Den5008 - your my new hero !

To of been on the set of FMJ would be a dream come true ! Infact and need shrink help after dealing with the magnatude of it !

Was it ATR bassingbourne (sp?) that it was fillmed at and and part at an old gass works in Bristol ?

GSGT Heartman would be awsome to meet to, as a cadet when i was 13 i wanted nothing more than his DS hat and a m14 ! lol

Den5008 - your my new hero !

To of been on the set of FMJ would be a dream come true ! Infact and need shrink help after dealing with the magnatude of it !

Was it ATR bassingbourne (sp?) that it was fillmed at and and part at an old gass works in Bristol ?

GSGT Heartman would be awsome to meet to, as a cadet when i was 13 i wanted nothing more than his DS hat and a m14 ! lol

Hi salop yes the "Boot" camp assault course scenes were filmed at Bassingbourne barracks combat scenes were filmed at Beckton Gas works Beckton(just past Dagenham) Barrack scenes were filmed in a dissused warehouse in Enfield,was in the film from start to finish which was just over a year :D

atb Den

Good one Den, he actually looks like a sound chap as well

Can you settle an argument for me please? Were parts of FMJ filmed in Thamesmead, East London?

ack ack it was filmed just down river of Thamesmead at Beck'nam', becton gas works.

post-52970-0-57281400-1340312413.jpg

post-52970-0-25084400-1340312444.jpg

And 'Joker' Matthew Modine was a top bloke down to earth and always ******* about

atb Den

ack ack it was filmed just down river of Thamesmead at Beck'nam', becton gas works.

post-52970-0-57281400-1340312413.jpg

post-52970-0-25084400-1340312444.jpg

And 'Joker' Matthew Modine was a top bloke down to earth and always ******* about

atb Den

I was almost right then. Glad to see they left the place in a better state than they found it :lol:

EDIT: The Mrs has just informed me that Clockwork Orange was THamesmead. Kubrick obviously saw something in these beautiful places

Edited by ack-ack

joandsmokin.jpg

This post is dedicated to Sako and Caisterboy as they were "well impressed" when i told them i had met Smoking Joe, really i think theey just wanted the photo of me in my LBD, :):) so who's your most famous pic with?x :D

Smoking Joe has got a good rack on her. I see where she got the name :good:

Edited by ME