Norfolk Flush

hitclays

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on the clays in months and am really looking forward to this

Are there any cartridge restrictions i.e I can use plaswads can't I?

Cost is £20 per person

Shoot to start at 10am (Get there before then)

Plastic and fibre wad are ok to use

Tea/coffee bacon butties etc. available at shoot

Venue;

Watery Lane Beeston Norfolk PE32 2RN

Bring plenty of cartridges (contact me asap if you want me to supply £145/1000)

Free food in pub after shoot with pisstaking prizegiving

Anyone wanting to bring caravan or tent contact me (Its free,Just need to know numbers)

Entries still open but hurry up

by the way ,

any experienced ( we aint cruel to newbies ) shots on the sporting shooting with our team , the words pull are null n void. the birds fly when the button man can be ***** to press the button . whether you are loading ,waiting or picking your nose , sporting is just that . unless you know of a pheasant that flys on command ! hahahahahahaha :lol:

so what are you gonna use this time then gimp boy ? my eye hurts ? i cant see to load ? my gun is playing up ? im a **** shot ?

you used 3 outa 4 of those last time , only one was the truth !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Just had an op on the eye last time...

Was struggleing to load and was not even allowed a loader :blush:

and my gun was playing up...top chamber firing pin was knacked

do you have a defect i your hands ? why did you struggle ? all the others seam'd ok . as you pointed out i to had a duff spring on 2nd barrel , and your eye ????????????????? when we close our eyes you only look better !!!! so it only leaves one ! ahahahaha weather looks good and im looking forward to it .

do you have a defect i your hands ? why did you struggle ? all the others seam'd ok . as you pointed out i to had a duff spring on 2nd barrel , and your eye ????????????????? when we close our eyes you only look better !!!! so it only leaves one ! ahahahaha weather looks good and im looking forward to it .

by the way ,

any experienced ( we aint cruel to newbies ) shots on the sporting shooting with our team , the words pull are null n void. the birds fly when the button man can be ***** to press the button . whether you are loading ,waiting or picking your nose , sporting is just that . unless you know of a pheasant that flys on command ! hahahahahahaha :lol:

and we still did alright.

Alan, if the weather is set to still be warm can we have an icecream van instead? :good:

Think Adi had enough ice creams!!!!!! :lol:

Think he is out pounding the pavement so he does not get out of breath between stands

im sat here reading this you numpty ! pounding the pavement is left for g4s personel when they are looking for there tails !

and i had some loverly cornish ice cream with fresh rasberrys for tea thanks ,

im still looking forward to you buying me a cool pint of carling/stella/becks or what ever jono has .

so have you thought of any new excuse's mat ?

im sat here reading this you numpty ! pounding the pavement is left for g4s personel when they are looking for there tails !

and i had some loverly cornish ice cream with fresh rasberrys for tea thanks ,

im still looking forward to you buying me a cool pint of carling/stella/becks or what ever jono has .

so have you thought of any new excuse's mat ?

well at least you are getting part of your 5 a day....

Got a new excuse as being using the semi auto mainly and will be using the O/U for the flush....so its a different gun :lol:

well at least you are getting part of your 5 a day....

Got a new excuse as being using the semi auto mainly and will be using the O/U for the flush....so its a different gun :lol:

he had chips aswell, that's two :good:

i've thought of another one for you matt, you're having trouble concentrating, cos your missus bust off the head of that big rubber fist in your anus, again :rolleyes::lol:

he had chips aswell, that's two :good:

i've thought of another one for you matt, you're having trouble concentrating, cos your missus bust off the head of that big rubber fist in your anus, again :rolleyes::lol:

yeah sorry about that one...next time you recommend a sex toy and send me the link I will decline as it was not built to last....anal virgin and all that.....unlike youself that it slipped it very easy :P