******* bargains or what????

sako751sg

Few things for flogging if anyone interested.Everything brand new.All prices including postage but if paying with Paypal fees are extra.

Macwet shooting gloves,sizes 7.5.Ideal for the weedy sort on the forum or ladies,but the butch ones.Infact,probably more suitable for any carpet munchers on here. £20

Hoppes Boresnakes.Calibres .17hmr,.22 and .243. £14 Each .243 sold pending.

DJ Greylag goose call. £20

Cortland 444 Flylines.WF7F AND WF6I. £22 Each WF6I SOLD Pending.

Magnetic cartridge picker up.I mean,what the **** is that aboot.Probably the most pointless item ever made and surely only a numpty would buy this,so should sell nay problem on here.If the buyer wants to remain anonymous and avoid redicule just PM and i promise to be discreet. :no: £20

Hawke Sport HD 3-9x40AO with the 30/30 Duplex ret. £32 Each

5 tins of 500 Air Arms Diabolo Field .22 pellets. £40 the lot SOLD Pending

Fibre optic Easy Hit bead,red,3mm by 101mm. £18 SOLD Pending

Leupold 30mm medium rings. £20

Tracer 170 red filter. £12

Tracer 140 variable power hand held spotter. £60

Bisley brass choke guage. £6 SOLD Pending

Beretta extended optima choke,skeet. £30

Bisley adjustable alloy buttplugpad. £12

js46_sell001.jpg

js46_sell002.jpg

js46_sell003.jpg

Stearns fleecelined rainjacket.Insulated with elasticated cuffs and waterproof.3XL. £20

js46_sell004-1.jpg

Harkila Doglead rucksack. £35 SOLD Pending.

js46_sell005-1.jpg

Harkila ripstop leggings. £25 SOLD pending.

Le Chameau Terre Neuve leggings,size 2XL. £30 SOLD Pending.

js46_sell006.jpg

js46_sell007-1.jpg

All over body midge suit.Again,why oh why????Ideal for pervy jocks that like streaking but without the biting. £15

Edited by sako751sg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything else you want to sell, not that I want to buy anything like - just for the commentary :lol:

Look,please dont try and derail this thread as its deadly serious and no need for comments like yours.However,if you are interested in the midge suit and magnetic piece of ***** i will model them both in the nude to give you an idea of its size and also how utterly **** both items are.Saying that the picker upper thing could double as an extra long priest for bludgeoning those particulary hard to get cats.It will almost extend to the 100 yards needed for it to be away from the dwelling which we all know is legal.

Disclaimer.....FOR CATS SEE FERAL.

After mentioning to WGD aboot the possibility of nude modeling them,hes been inundating me with pleading pms,claiming that its an idea of size hes wanting to check, :hmm: ,so here a few.The sock was extra large as required and pic shows the suit is ideal for everything from weightlifting to shirtlifting.

js46_003-3.jpg

js46_001-3.jpg

After mentioning to WGD aboot the possibility of nude modeling them,hes been inundating me with pleading pms,claiming that its an idea of size hes wanting to check, :hmm: ,so here a few.The sock was extra large as required and pic shows the suit is ideal for everything from weightlifting to shirtlifting.

js46_003-3.jpg

js46_001-3.jpg

its a bit early to be on the sauce even up in Jockland surely :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you have two of the suits? :blush::lol:

Please,slow doon with the buying.Between the super modelling and answering PMs im getting confused.Away to pour another cold one so will be back shortly.

WARNING,IF ANYTHING DOESNT SELL THE NUDE MODELLING WILL BE BROUGHT TO A NEW LEVEL,AND IF YOU DONT BUY IT YOUR MISSUS WILL DUE TO THE MOISTNESS PRODUCING PICCIES.

its a bit early to be on the sauce even up in Jockland surely :lol: :lol:

Never too early here fella.My team,Russia,are playing tonight so just getting into the spirit of things.

I feel a pigeon watch Xmas calendar in the making lol

Ive copyrighted them just to make sure the sexy chickadees and the poofing fellas on here dont steal and abuse them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you have two of the suits? :blush::lol:

Afraid nay,and me thinks i couldnt pay anyone to take this off ma hands now.Was never seriously going to sell though.