father & son time

AD51 CAL

My Boy.....

and what a boy he is... :good:

well chuffed he wants to shoot, Fish , camp and cook and all this off his own back.

I don't tell him to do it, its he's choice.

better than spending all day on the PS3 or X box.

Clean fresh air, (well Air yes) and learns all about weapons, safety and shelter building in a day.

well done son.

post-14374-0-41197300-1340371038.jpg

That's my Boy & I'm well chuffed.

Edited by Jesse James

Jesse, well done mate.

My 11 year old lad is the same: camping, fly fishing, shooting, anything outdoors. He's got an X-Box, but would rather be out in the fresh air be it raining or shining.

Best of all, he's a better shot and fisherman than me. I'm always so chuffed to come in second place to him! :good:

Everybody should have an inspirational dad they look up to, well done that man! :good:

Why thank you Sir. :D

cheers for kind words.

Jesse, well done mate.

My 11 year old lad is the same: camping, fly fishing, shooting, anything outdoors. He's got an X-Box, but would rather be out in the fresh air be it raining or shining.

Best of all, he's a better shot and fisherman than me. I'm always so chuffed to come in second place to him! :good:

That's the truth.... :yes: Yes indeed, Elliot shoots better than me, and always catches bigger fish than me.

but you said it... Happy to come second to him.

good words my friend, good luck and happy safe shooting to you and your lad.

Lee.

My Boy.....

well chuffed he wants to shoot, Fish , camp and cook and all this off his own back.

Clean fresh air, (well Air yes) and learns all about weapons, safety and shelter building in a day.

well done son.

Thats spot on mate hes goin to be a well educated young man, its important for the kids of today to start this sort of hoby it lets them know the wrongs and rights and learning to do things their own way! I have two young boys 3 and 4 and i will give them this option but as you say its their choice so i respect their choice when it comes, slso have a baby on the way in dec so might have a little girl to show the ropes too :D great pic aswell lee your lad looks the part pal :good:

Same here my son now 9 come every where with me weather shooting his 410 or out with ferrets !

Plenty of people on here seen him shoot ( he is better than me )

One of the main things I am proud of is his attitude to shooting and other adults he had all the ps3 xbox laptop etc etc but he would rather be out with me being treated like a responsible adult by the lads I am out with than sit in house !!!

And to be honest I enjoy it and would not change it for the world ....he is already planning where to put the BBQ and tent and mounts lamps on our landy ( see I even called it OUR landy

My Boy.....

well done son.

brilliant photogragh that mate, one to cherish :good: before you know he will twice the size :yes: and twice the shot his dad is :lol: /was typical lab though just like mine any excuss to get the lipstick out! :blush:

Well done Guys for bringing your kids up and not letting them bring themselves up. like so may do.

My Twin Girls will be four years old in less than a week. To tell you the truth they are quite Girly Girls at the moment (mat change) But they too love being outside. We grow Veg and keep chickens. Both Girls love learning all about about. We have been teaching them out were our food comes from. They know that we eat chickens. But not ours as they are pets. They know that we sometimes eat rabbit. But at there is are differences between the rabbit that we eat and the pet rabbits that some of there friends have.

They have seen photos on here and asked "whys that's bird dead daddy" They have been told that Pigeons are a pest and that they can do a lot of damage to the food that the farmers grow, There numbers have to be controlled so some people shoot them to keep there numbers down. But Wood pigeons are lovely birds and that means that they need to be treated with lots of respect. They have also been told that some of the shooters will take the pigeons home and cook and eat them, (Not told them that we have two in the freezer,that we picked up from the farmers market in town the other week)

Anyway well done Guys keep up the good work :good:

Well done gents some fine youngsters your raising there. My go shows no interest, and me boy is coming upto 2 so high aspirations for the lad!

Keep up the great work fellas

Karpman

:good:

Excellent :lol:

Edited by AD51 CAL

Excellent :lol:

haha she already has the instinct so wont be long before shes hunting with her daddy, weldone mate :)

Well done Guys for bringing your kids up and not letting them bring themselves up. like so may do.

My Twin Girls will be four years old in less than a week. To tell you the truth they are quite Girly Girls at the moment (mat change) But they too love being outside. We grow Veg and keep chickens. Both Girls love learning all about about. We have been teaching them out were our food comes from. They know that we eat chickens. But not ours as they are pets. They know that we sometimes eat rabbit. But at there is are differences between the rabbit that we eat and the pet rabbits that some of there friends have.

They have seen photos on here and asked "whys that's bird dead daddy" They have been told that Pigeons are a pest and that they can do a lot of damage to the food that the farmers grow, There numbers have to be controlled so some people shoot them to keep there numbers down. But Wood pigeons are lovely birds and that means that they need to be treated with lots of respect. They have also been told that some of the shooters will take the pigeons home and cook and eat them, (Not told them that we have two in the freezer,that we picked up from the farmers market in town the other week)

Anyway well done Guys keep up the good work :good: