North of England Clay shoot

Lord Geordie

Don't think he has a new gun yet, I was refering to his new buddy the gun pigeon rather than a gun dog.

Think he should change his name to the dove from above as in shooting stars, cooooo cooo.

Or long John Silver,can just see him with it on his shoulder limping along.

Wonder how long before he comes in all guns blazing, unless he is just rising above it.

Atb figgy

Don't forget, new gun as well Shaun, which you are still getting used to ;)

I think I might have mentioned it on the last stand, was clutching at straws by then...lol

To be honest I use 21g all the time and love them,

Lack of practice at those sort of targets, we cant put them on due the lay of our land, and the "fox" target!!!!, never got near it and still dont know where I was missing it

Still gutted at getting beat by my traveling companions though, it was mentioned a few times on the way home...

Next time....next time.....

:shaun:

Don't forget Shaun you have a bad BACK and they don't and you were shooting 21 gr as well....... but i think you have mentioned that all ready :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must have been all the sitting around you did that was putting you off :P :P

Don't think he has a new gun yet, I was refering to his new buddy the gun pigeon rather than a gun dog.

Think he should change his name to the dove from above as in shooting stars, cooooo cooo.

Or long John Silver,can just see him with it on his shoulder limping along.

Wonder how long before he comes in all guns blazing, unless he is just rising above it.

Atb figgy

I can see you being in trouble :lol: :lol: the dove from above indeed :D :D

Hawkeye.

So did you, but you beat us all..................

But we beat him................

But as Shaun x 2 and I shoot browning / miroku we had to reduce your depression shooting a beretta.

Bad back and a beretta, OMG!

Edited by markm

Just got back from physio didn't know my body could twist in so many places.. He thinks its possibly a ligament or the joint that is causing the trouble....

Any way he has given me some exercises to do and i see him again in 2 weeks for more pummeling and stretching..... :blush: :blush: :blush: